Stimulus project goes to N.J. firm
JACKSON — Skanska USA Building, headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., has been awarded its first fully funded American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) contracts.
One of those contracts if for the renovation and modernization of the Dr. A.H. McCoy Federal Building in Jackson. The 15-story, 400,420-square-foot renovation and modernization project is worth $60 million, will begin its fast-track, design-assist program in late August with a targeted completion in late 2012.
The facility will incorporate green design concepts to achieve LEED Silver certification from the United States Green Building Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case