Stimulus project goes to N.J. firm
JACKSON — Skanska USA Building, headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., has been awarded its first fully funded American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) contracts.
One of those contracts if for the renovation and modernization of the Dr. A.H. McCoy Federal Building in Jackson. The 15-story, 400,420-square-foot renovation and modernization project is worth $60 million, will begin its fast-track, design-assist program in late August with a targeted completion in late 2012.
The facility will incorporate green design concepts to achieve LEED Silver certification from the United States Green Building Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets