Stimulus project goes to N.J. firm
JACKSON — Skanska USA Building, headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., has been awarded its first fully funded American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) contracts.
One of those contracts if for the renovation and modernization of the Dr. A.H. McCoy Federal Building in Jackson. The 15-story, 400,420-square-foot renovation and modernization project is worth $60 million, will begin its fast-track, design-assist program in late August with a targeted completion in late 2012.
The facility will incorporate green design concepts to achieve LEED Silver certification from the United States Green Building Council.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act