Supporting clean forms of energy
by For the MBJ
Published: August 3,2009
I want to thank the Mississippi Business Journal for standing up to the status quo in where it comes to energy consumption and vision in this state.
I can’t imagine the calls and letters you must have received from supporters of Southern Company and Gov. Haley Barbour.
The fact is, the new energy group in Mississippi is a self-serving group, only out for the pocketbooks of the people involved.
Here’s to those that voice a vision for the future of Mississippi that includes clean forms of energy.
John Buckner, Madison
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino