Supporting clean forms of energy
by For the MBJ
Published: August 3,2009
I want to thank the Mississippi Business Journal for standing up to the status quo in where it comes to energy consumption and vision in this state.
I can’t imagine the calls and letters you must have received from supporters of Southern Company and Gov. Haley Barbour.
The fact is, the new energy group in Mississippi is a self-serving group, only out for the pocketbooks of the people involved.
Here’s to those that voice a vision for the future of Mississippi that includes clean forms of energy.
John Buckner, Madison
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software