Supporting clean forms of energy
by For the MBJ
Published: August 3,2009
I want to thank the Mississippi Business Journal for standing up to the status quo in where it comes to energy consumption and vision in this state.
I can’t imagine the calls and letters you must have received from supporters of Southern Company and Gov. Haley Barbour.
The fact is, the new energy group in Mississippi is a self-serving group, only out for the pocketbooks of the people involved.
Here’s to those that voice a vision for the future of Mississippi that includes clean forms of energy.
John Buckner, Madison
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey