Supporting clean forms of energy
by For the MBJ
Published: August 3,2009
I want to thank the Mississippi Business Journal for standing up to the status quo in where it comes to energy consumption and vision in this state.
I can’t imagine the calls and letters you must have received from supporters of Southern Company and Gov. Haley Barbour.
The fact is, the new energy group in Mississippi is a self-serving group, only out for the pocketbooks of the people involved.
Here’s to those that voice a vision for the future of Mississippi that includes clean forms of energy.
John Buckner, Madison
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62