Supporting clean forms of energy
by For the MBJ
Published: August 3,2009
I want to thank the Mississippi Business Journal for standing up to the status quo in where it comes to energy consumption and vision in this state.
I can’t imagine the calls and letters you must have received from supporters of Southern Company and Gov. Haley Barbour.
The fact is, the new energy group in Mississippi is a self-serving group, only out for the pocketbooks of the people involved.
Here’s to those that voice a vision for the future of Mississippi that includes clean forms of energy.
John Buckner, Madison
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.