Thompson earns LEED designation
Published: August 3,2009
Lauren C. Thompson of Canizaro Cawthon Davis Architects recently became a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for New Construction Accredited Professional. To achieve accreditation, Thompson has demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and the LEED rating system. She is also a charter member of the Mississippi Chapter of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the organization that devised the LEED rating system.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act