Thompson earns LEED designation
Published: August 3,2009
Lauren C. Thompson of Canizaro Cawthon Davis Architects recently became a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for New Construction Accredited Professional. To achieve accreditation, Thompson has demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and the LEED rating system. She is also a charter member of the Mississippi Chapter of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the organization that devised the LEED rating system.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option