Thompson earns LEED designation
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Lauren C. Thompson of Canizaro Cawthon Davis Architects recently became a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for New Construction Accredited Professional. To achieve accreditation, Thompson has demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and the LEED rating system. She is also a charter member of the Mississippi Chapter of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the organization that devised the LEED rating system.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi