Thompson earns LEED designation
Published: August 3,2009
Lauren C. Thompson of Canizaro Cawthon Davis Architects recently became a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for New Construction Accredited Professional. To achieve accreditation, Thompson has demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and the LEED rating system. She is also a charter member of the Mississippi Chapter of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the organization that devised the LEED rating system.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions