Videos bring home Tellies
STARKVILLE — Broadcast Media Group has won two Telly Awards for videos produced in 2008, bringing the company total number of Tellies to nine.
The videos, “The History of the National Fastpitch Coaches Association” and “Building the Dream: The Story of Tennessee-Tombigbeee Waterway,” were selected from a large group of submitted work. A panel of 40 industry professionals judged the nation competition.
“We’re thrilled to have these projects recognized nationally. It’s an honor to be selected,” said Robbie Coblentz, president of Broadcast Media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill