Videos bring home Tellies
STARKVILLE — Broadcast Media Group has won two Telly Awards for videos produced in 2008, bringing the company total number of Tellies to nine.
The videos, “The History of the National Fastpitch Coaches Association” and “Building the Dream: The Story of Tennessee-Tombigbeee Waterway,” were selected from a large group of submitted work. A panel of 40 industry professionals judged the nation competition.
“We’re thrilled to have these projects recognized nationally. It’s an honor to be selected,” said Robbie Coblentz, president of Broadcast Media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium