Videos bring home Tellies
STARKVILLE — Broadcast Media Group has won two Telly Awards for videos produced in 2008, bringing the company total number of Tellies to nine.
The videos, “The History of the National Fastpitch Coaches Association” and “Building the Dream: The Story of Tennessee-Tombigbeee Waterway,” were selected from a large group of submitted work. A panel of 40 industry professionals judged the nation competition.
“We’re thrilled to have these projects recognized nationally. It’s an honor to be selected,” said Robbie Coblentz, president of Broadcast Media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money