Videos bring home Tellies
STARKVILLE — Broadcast Media Group has won two Telly Awards for videos produced in 2008, bringing the company total number of Tellies to nine.
The videos, “The History of the National Fastpitch Coaches Association” and “Building the Dream: The Story of Tennessee-Tombigbeee Waterway,” were selected from a large group of submitted work. A panel of 40 industry professionals judged the nation competition.
“We’re thrilled to have these projects recognized nationally. It’s an honor to be selected,” said Robbie Coblentz, president of Broadcast Media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate