Videos bring home Tellies
by Wally Northway
Published: August 3,2009
STARKVILLE — Broadcast Media Group has won two Telly Awards for videos produced in 2008, bringing the company total number of Tellies to nine.
The videos, “The History of the National Fastpitch Coaches Association” and “Building the Dream: The Story of Tennessee-Tombigbeee Waterway,” were selected from a large group of submitted work. A panel of 40 industry professionals judged the nation competition.
“We’re thrilled to have these projects recognized nationally. It’s an honor to be selected,” said Robbie Coblentz, president of Broadcast Media.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital