White returns to home state
Published: August 3,2009
NEON Marketing, a full-service marketing and management company, recently relocated from Nashville to Jackson and has opened an office in Fondren Corner. Todd White, NEON Marketing’s founder and chief marketing consultant, established the firm in 2003. He formerly worked with TBA Entertainment, a Nashville-based multi-million-dollar entertainment and marketing company. White has an extensive background as a film and video producer and creative writer and has applied the same marketing principles of the entertainment industry to a variety of clients including fishing lure inventors to fitness companies to computer stores.
A native of Brookhaven, White and his family now reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41