White returns to home state
Published: August 3,2009
NEON Marketing, a full-service marketing and management company, recently relocated from Nashville to Jackson and has opened an office in Fondren Corner. Todd White, NEON Marketing’s founder and chief marketing consultant, established the firm in 2003. He formerly worked with TBA Entertainment, a Nashville-based multi-million-dollar entertainment and marketing company. White has an extensive background as a film and video producer and creative writer and has applied the same marketing principles of the entertainment industry to a variety of clients including fishing lure inventors to fitness companies to computer stores.
A native of Brookhaven, White and his family now reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building