White returns to home state
Published: August 3,2009
NEON Marketing, a full-service marketing and management company, recently relocated from Nashville to Jackson and has opened an office in Fondren Corner. Todd White, NEON Marketing’s founder and chief marketing consultant, established the firm in 2003. He formerly worked with TBA Entertainment, a Nashville-based multi-million-dollar entertainment and marketing company. White has an extensive background as a film and video producer and creative writer and has applied the same marketing principles of the entertainment industry to a variety of clients including fishing lure inventors to fitness companies to computer stores.
A native of Brookhaven, White and his family now reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus