White returns to home state
Published: August 3,2009
NEON Marketing, a full-service marketing and management company, recently relocated from Nashville to Jackson and has opened an office in Fondren Corner. Todd White, NEON Marketing’s founder and chief marketing consultant, established the firm in 2003. He formerly worked with TBA Entertainment, a Nashville-based multi-million-dollar entertainment and marketing company. White has an extensive background as a film and video producer and creative writer and has applied the same marketing principles of the entertainment industry to a variety of clients including fishing lure inventors to fitness companies to computer stores.
A native of Brookhaven, White and his family now reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager