White returns to home state
Published: August 3,2009
NEON Marketing, a full-service marketing and management company, recently relocated from Nashville to Jackson and has opened an office in Fondren Corner. Todd White, NEON Marketing’s founder and chief marketing consultant, established the firm in 2003. He formerly worked with TBA Entertainment, a Nashville-based multi-million-dollar entertainment and marketing company. White has an extensive background as a film and video producer and creative writer and has applied the same marketing principles of the entertainment industry to a variety of clients including fishing lure inventors to fitness companies to computer stores.
A native of Brookhaven, White and his family now reside in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years