Biloxi Regional adds Wurm to staff
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
William Van Wurm, M.D., a pediatrician, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Gulf Coast Children’s Clinic. Wurm attended University of Mississippi Medical School where he completed a residency in pediatrics. He has advanced training in pediatric life support, neonatal resuscitation and is an advanced cardiac life support provider.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom