Biloxi Regional adds Wurm to staff
Published: August 10,2009
William Van Wurm, M.D., a pediatrician, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Gulf Coast Children’s Clinic. Wurm attended University of Mississippi Medical School where he completed a residency in pediatrics. He has advanced training in pediatric life support, neonatal resuscitation and is an advanced cardiac life support provider.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal