Biloxi Regional adds Wurm to staff
Published: August 10,2009
William Van Wurm, M.D., a pediatrician, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Gulf Coast Children’s Clinic. Wurm attended University of Mississippi Medical School where he completed a residency in pediatrics. He has advanced training in pediatric life support, neonatal resuscitation and is an advanced cardiac life support provider.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office