Biloxi Regional adds Wurm to staff
Published: August 10,2009
William Van Wurm, M.D., a pediatrician, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Gulf Coast Children’s Clinic. Wurm attended University of Mississippi Medical School where he completed a residency in pediatrics. He has advanced training in pediatric life support, neonatal resuscitation and is an advanced cardiac life support provider.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.