Biloxi Regional adds Wurm to staff
Published: August 10,2009
William Van Wurm, M.D., a pediatrician, has joined the medical staff of Biloxi Regional Medical Center and Gulf Coast Children’s Clinic. Wurm attended University of Mississippi Medical School where he completed a residency in pediatrics. He has advanced training in pediatric life support, neonatal resuscitation and is an advanced cardiac life support provider.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years