Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds