Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus