Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state