Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues