Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation