Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters