Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren