Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years