Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues