Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term