Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location