Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41