Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet