Bohach tapped as MSU V.P.
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi State University President Mark Keenum announced that Gregory A. Bohach is being named vice president for the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine. His appointment is pending formal approval by the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning. Bohach has been serving concurrently as associate dean of the university of Idaho’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences and director of the Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station, Idaho Center for Host-Pathogen Interaction Research and Idaho State EPSCor/IDeA Programs.
Bohach holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh/Johnstown, and master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University. He also completed a master’s at Connemaugh Memorial Hospital in Johnstown and post-doctoral work at the University of Minnesota.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions