Bruns host United Way reception
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Tags: Barney Daly, Bill Williams, Brad Sinclair, Carole Burger, Central Mississippi Medical Center, Denny Bruns, HMA Division 4, Jeff Bedford, Joe Pinion, Madison, Monica Daniels, Reed Hammond, River Oaks Healthcare, Sherry Pitts, Trustmark, United Way, Vicki Bruns, Woman's Hospital
Denny and Vicki Bruns recently hosted a reception at their home in Madison for officials from the River Oaks Healthcare network of hospitals. Pictured during the presentation of a “campaign kickoff” donation on behalf of the hospitals are (l-r): Denny Bruns, CEO, River Oaks Hospital; Monica Daniels, United Way; Carole Burger, United Way; Bill Williams, CFO, HMA Division 4; Barney Daly, president of Trustmark North Metro and United Way cabinet chair; Brad Sinclair, CFO, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital; Joe Pinion, CEO, Central Mississippi Medical Center; Sherry Pitts, CEO, Woman’s Hospital; Reed Hammond, assistant administrator, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital; and, Jeff Bedford, CFO, River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county