Bruns host United Way reception
Published: August 10,2009
Tags: Barney Daly, Bill Williams, Brad Sinclair, Carole Burger, Central Mississippi Medical Center, Denny Bruns, HMA Division 4, Jeff Bedford, Joe Pinion, Madison, Monica Daniels, Reed Hammond, River Oaks Healthcare, Sherry Pitts, Trustmark, United Way, Vicki Bruns, Woman's Hospital
Denny and Vicki Bruns recently hosted a reception at their home in Madison for officials from the River Oaks Healthcare network of hospitals. Pictured during the presentation of a “campaign kickoff” donation on behalf of the hospitals are (l-r): Denny Bruns, CEO, River Oaks Hospital; Monica Daniels, United Way; Carole Burger, United Way; Bill Williams, CFO, HMA Division 4; Barney Daly, president of Trustmark North Metro and United Way cabinet chair; Brad Sinclair, CFO, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital; Joe Pinion, CEO, Central Mississippi Medical Center; Sherry Pitts, CEO, Woman’s Hospital; Reed Hammond, assistant administrator, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital; and, Jeff Bedford, CFO, River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House