Bruns host United Way reception
Published: August 10,2009
Tags: Barney Daly, Bill Williams, Brad Sinclair, Carole Burger, Central Mississippi Medical Center, Denny Bruns, HMA Division 4, Jeff Bedford, Joe Pinion, Madison, Monica Daniels, Reed Hammond, River Oaks Healthcare, Sherry Pitts, Trustmark, United Way, Vicki Bruns, Woman's Hospital
Denny and Vicki Bruns recently hosted a reception at their home in Madison for officials from the River Oaks Healthcare network of hospitals. Pictured during the presentation of a “campaign kickoff” donation on behalf of the hospitals are (l-r): Denny Bruns, CEO, River Oaks Hospital; Monica Daniels, United Way; Carole Burger, United Way; Bill Williams, CFO, HMA Division 4; Barney Daly, president of Trustmark North Metro and United Way cabinet chair; Brad Sinclair, CFO, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital; Joe Pinion, CEO, Central Mississippi Medical Center; Sherry Pitts, CEO, Woman’s Hospital; Reed Hammond, assistant administrator, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital; and, Jeff Bedford, CFO, River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal