Bruns host United Way reception
Published: August 10,2009
Tags: Barney Daly, Bill Williams, Brad Sinclair, Carole Burger, Central Mississippi Medical Center, Denny Bruns, HMA Division 4, Jeff Bedford, Joe Pinion, Madison, Monica Daniels, Reed Hammond, River Oaks Healthcare, Sherry Pitts, Trustmark, United Way, Vicki Bruns, Woman's Hospital
Denny and Vicki Bruns recently hosted a reception at their home in Madison for officials from the River Oaks Healthcare network of hospitals. Pictured during the presentation of a “campaign kickoff” donation on behalf of the hospitals are (l-r): Denny Bruns, CEO, River Oaks Hospital; Monica Daniels, United Way; Carole Burger, United Way; Bill Williams, CFO, HMA Division 4; Barney Daly, president of Trustmark North Metro and United Way cabinet chair; Brad Sinclair, CFO, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital; Joe Pinion, CEO, Central Mississippi Medical Center; Sherry Pitts, CEO, Woman’s Hospital; Reed Hammond, assistant administrator, Crossgates River Oaks Hospital; and, Jeff Bedford, CFO, River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner