Carmean elevated to director
Published: August 10,2009
Wendy Carmean, who served six years as assistant director for marketing and membership at the University of Mississippi (UM) Alumni Association, has been named to the newly created position of director of brand marketing.
An Oxford native, Carmean (formerly Chambers) moved to Iuka during her junior year of high school. After graduating from UM in 1997, she went to work in Nashville at Endres and Wilson Advertising, focusing on research, media planning and client services. She returned to Oxford in early 2001, eventually becoming assistant director of marketing and membership at the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November