Carmean elevated to director
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Wendy Carmean, who served six years as assistant director for marketing and membership at the University of Mississippi (UM) Alumni Association, has been named to the newly created position of director of brand marketing.
An Oxford native, Carmean (formerly Chambers) moved to Iuka during her junior year of high school. After graduating from UM in 1997, she went to work in Nashville at Endres and Wilson Advertising, focusing on research, media planning and client services. She returned to Oxford in early 2001, eventually becoming assistant director of marketing and membership at the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody