Carmean elevated to director
Published: August 10,2009
Wendy Carmean, who served six years as assistant director for marketing and membership at the University of Mississippi (UM) Alumni Association, has been named to the newly created position of director of brand marketing.
An Oxford native, Carmean (formerly Chambers) moved to Iuka during her junior year of high school. After graduating from UM in 1997, she went to work in Nashville at Endres and Wilson Advertising, focusing on research, media planning and client services. She returned to Oxford in early 2001, eventually becoming assistant director of marketing and membership at the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun