Carmean elevated to director
Published: August 10,2009
Wendy Carmean, who served six years as assistant director for marketing and membership at the University of Mississippi (UM) Alumni Association, has been named to the newly created position of director of brand marketing.
An Oxford native, Carmean (formerly Chambers) moved to Iuka during her junior year of high school. After graduating from UM in 1997, she went to work in Nashville at Endres and Wilson Advertising, focusing on research, media planning and client services. She returned to Oxford in early 2001, eventually becoming assistant director of marketing and membership at the association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending