Emergency Operations Center gets funding
Published: August 10,2009
KILN — Plans to construct a new Emergency Operations Center to serve Hancock County can now move forward with the support of a $1.5-million federal grant, announced Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) and Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.).
The grant award has been given final approval from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary