Emergency Operations Center gets funding
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
KILN — Plans to construct a new Emergency Operations Center to serve Hancock County can now move forward with the support of a $1.5-million federal grant, announced Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) and Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.).
The grant award has been given final approval from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability