Emergency Operations Center gets funding
Published: August 10,2009
KILN — Plans to construct a new Emergency Operations Center to serve Hancock County can now move forward with the support of a $1.5-million federal grant, announced Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) and Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.).
The grant award has been given final approval from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so