Galloway comes on board with Gibbes
Published: August 10,2009
The Gibbes Company, a full-service strategic marketing firm, recently hired Leslie Galloway as associate art director. A native of Madison, Galloway graduated from Delta State University with a bachelor of arts in graphic design. She began her career in 2007 as an intern with the Mississippi Business Journal and became a full-time staff writer in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015