Galloway comes on board with Gibbes
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
The Gibbes Company, a full-service strategic marketing firm, recently hired Leslie Galloway as associate art director. A native of Madison, Galloway graduated from Delta State University with a bachelor of arts in graphic design. She began her career in 2007 as an intern with the Mississippi Business Journal and became a full-time staff writer in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute