Hancock Fabrics opens new store in Alabama
BALDWYN — Hancock Fabrics Inc. is opening a new store in Daphne, Ala. The grand opening will be held Aug. 14-16 with a M’Liss Rae Hawley guest appearance Aug. 15 from 11 a.m. until 1p.m.
Hawley, an internationally known sewing expert, is the newest creative partner of Hancock Fabrics. She will display some of her designs, demonstrate and lecture on the finer points of sewing and be available to sign books.
She will also introduce her newest exclusive Hancock Fabric collections. They are “Wrapped in Love,” which is inspired by some of Hawley’s favorite Christmas memories, and “Garden Breeze,” a collection of flannel prints inspired by the outdoors and Hawley’s love of the environment.
“We’ve admired M’Liss’ work for many years and appreciate both her skill and creativity. We believe she’s the perfect connection for our customers, the majority of whom are passionate and highly creative artists themselves,” said Jane Aggers, president and CEO of Hancock Fabrics, which recently emerged from bankruptcy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi