House wins Silver Ant Award
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) executive director Larry L. “Butch” Brown has presented B.B. House, contract administration engineer, with the Silver Ant Award. The Silver Ant Award is presented to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get the job done, Brown said.
House has served 30 years with MDOT, working in the Holly Springs Project Office, the Systems and Procedures Division/Information Systems, the Construction Division and Contract Administration. He earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Mississippi in 1979.
House resides in Madison with his wife, Martha. They have two sons, Thomas and Benjamin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development