House wins Silver Ant Award
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) executive director Larry L. “Butch” Brown has presented B.B. House, contract administration engineer, with the Silver Ant Award. The Silver Ant Award is presented to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get the job done, Brown said.
House has served 30 years with MDOT, working in the Holly Springs Project Office, the Systems and Procedures Division/Information Systems, the Construction Division and Contract Administration. He earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Mississippi in 1979.
House resides in Madison with his wife, Martha. They have two sons, Thomas and Benjamin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building