House wins Silver Ant Award
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) executive director Larry L. “Butch” Brown has presented B.B. House, contract administration engineer, with the Silver Ant Award. The Silver Ant Award is presented to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get the job done, Brown said.
House has served 30 years with MDOT, working in the Holly Springs Project Office, the Systems and Procedures Division/Information Systems, the Construction Division and Contract Administration. He earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Mississippi in 1979.
House resides in Madison with his wife, Martha. They have two sons, Thomas and Benjamin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal