House wins Silver Ant Award
Published: August 10,2009
Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) executive director Larry L. “Butch” Brown has presented B.B. House, contract administration engineer, with the Silver Ant Award. The Silver Ant Award is presented to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get the job done, Brown said.
House has served 30 years with MDOT, working in the Holly Springs Project Office, the Systems and Procedures Division/Information Systems, the Construction Division and Contract Administration. He earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from the University of Mississippi in 1979.
House resides in Madison with his wife, Martha. They have two sons, Thomas and Benjamin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November