Huff added to environmental team
Neel-Schaffer Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of Walter Huff, PE, BCEE, former chief of the Mississippi Underground Storage Tank Program, to its environmental science group located in Jackson. Huff has over 30 years of environmental regulatory experience. He received a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. In 2008, he was elected by his regulatory peers to be one of two national spokespersons representing states’ needs to the Environmental Protection Agency. He also has RCRA and industrial wastewater experience.
The environmental science group specializes in closure of underground storage tanks, assessment of underground and above ground storage tanks, ASTM Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and SPCC plans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs