Huff added to environmental team
Neel-Schaffer Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of Walter Huff, PE, BCEE, former chief of the Mississippi Underground Storage Tank Program, to its environmental science group located in Jackson. Huff has over 30 years of environmental regulatory experience. He received a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. In 2008, he was elected by his regulatory peers to be one of two national spokespersons representing states’ needs to the Environmental Protection Agency. He also has RCRA and industrial wastewater experience.
The environmental science group specializes in closure of underground storage tanks, assessment of underground and above ground storage tanks, ASTM Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and SPCC plans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'