Huff added to environmental team
Neel-Schaffer Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of Walter Huff, PE, BCEE, former chief of the Mississippi Underground Storage Tank Program, to its environmental science group located in Jackson. Huff has over 30 years of environmental regulatory experience. He received a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. In 2008, he was elected by his regulatory peers to be one of two national spokespersons representing states’ needs to the Environmental Protection Agency. He also has RCRA and industrial wastewater experience.
The environmental science group specializes in closure of underground storage tanks, assessment of underground and above ground storage tanks, ASTM Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and SPCC plans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey