Huff added to environmental team
Neel-Schaffer Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of Walter Huff, PE, BCEE, former chief of the Mississippi Underground Storage Tank Program, to its environmental science group located in Jackson. Huff has over 30 years of environmental regulatory experience. He received a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. In 2008, he was elected by his regulatory peers to be one of two national spokespersons representing states’ needs to the Environmental Protection Agency. He also has RCRA and industrial wastewater experience.
The environmental science group specializes in closure of underground storage tanks, assessment of underground and above ground storage tanks, ASTM Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and SPCC plans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker