Huff added to environmental team
Neel-Schaffer Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of Walter Huff, PE, BCEE, former chief of the Mississippi Underground Storage Tank Program, to its environmental science group located in Jackson. Huff has over 30 years of environmental regulatory experience. He received a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering and a master’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. In 2008, he was elected by his regulatory peers to be one of two national spokespersons representing states’ needs to the Environmental Protection Agency. He also has RCRA and industrial wastewater experience.
The environmental science group specializes in closure of underground storage tanks, assessment of underground and above ground storage tanks, ASTM Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and SPCC plans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma