Ogletree Deakins lawyers honored
Published: August 10,2009
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., announced that 117 Ogletree Deakins attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America.” Its labor and employment attorneys based in Ridgeland who made the listing are Herbert C. Ehrhardt, Timothy W. Lindsay, M. Curtiss McKee and Emile C. Ott.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager