Ogletree Deakins lawyers honored
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., announced that 117 Ogletree Deakins attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America.” Its labor and employment attorneys based in Ridgeland who made the listing are Herbert C. Ehrhardt, Timothy W. Lindsay, M. Curtiss McKee and Emile C. Ott.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability