Ogletree Deakins lawyers honored
Published: August 10,2009
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., announced that 117 Ogletree Deakins attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America.” Its labor and employment attorneys based in Ridgeland who made the listing are Herbert C. Ehrhardt, Timothy W. Lindsay, M. Curtiss McKee and Emile C. Ott.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November