Ogletree Deakins lawyers honored
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., announced that 117 Ogletree Deakins attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America.” Its labor and employment attorneys based in Ridgeland who made the listing are Herbert C. Ehrhardt, Timothy W. Lindsay, M. Curtiss McKee and Emile C. Ott.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data