Ogletree Deakins lawyers honored
Published: August 10,2009
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., announced that 117 Ogletree Deakins attorneys have been named to the 2010 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America.” Its labor and employment attorneys based in Ridgeland who made the listing are Herbert C. Ehrhardt, Timothy W. Lindsay, M. Curtiss McKee and Emile C. Ott.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast