Raines named new shareholder
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Marchetti, Robertson and Brickell Insurance and Bonding Agency is pleased to announce that John Raines has been made a new shareholder in the firm. Raines has 15 years of industry experience and serves as the firm’s bond manager. He handles commercial property and casualty accounts while specializing in construction, manufacturing and larger property sectors along with surety bonds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county