Raines named new shareholder
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Marchetti, Robertson and Brickell Insurance and Bonding Agency is pleased to announce that John Raines has been made a new shareholder in the firm. Raines has 15 years of industry experience and serves as the firm’s bond manager. He handles commercial property and casualty accounts while specializing in construction, manufacturing and larger property sectors along with surety bonds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta