Raines named new shareholder
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Marchetti, Robertson and Brickell Insurance and Bonding Agency is pleased to announce that John Raines has been made a new shareholder in the firm. Raines has 15 years of industry experience and serves as the firm’s bond manager. He handles commercial property and casualty accounts while specializing in construction, manufacturing and larger property sectors along with surety bonds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route