Renninger wins art fellowship
Published: August 10,2009
Gulfport artist Lee Renninger is the 2009 recipient of the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship from the Mississippi Museum of Art. Administered through the museum, the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship provides a study-and-travel scholarship to support an individual artist in the development and creation of art over the course of two years.
Renninger will use the fellowship to work in Paris, France.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development