Renninger wins art fellowship
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Gulfport artist Lee Renninger is the 2009 recipient of the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship from the Mississippi Museum of Art. Administered through the museum, the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship provides a study-and-travel scholarship to support an individual artist in the development and creation of art over the course of two years.
Renninger will use the fellowship to work in Paris, France.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years