Renninger wins art fellowship
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Gulfport artist Lee Renninger is the 2009 recipient of the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship from the Mississippi Museum of Art. Administered through the museum, the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship provides a study-and-travel scholarship to support an individual artist in the development and creation of art over the course of two years.
Renninger will use the fellowship to work in Paris, France.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody