Renninger wins art fellowship
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 10,2009
Gulfport artist Lee Renninger is the 2009 recipient of the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship from the Mississippi Museum of Art. Administered through the museum, the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship provides a study-and-travel scholarship to support an individual artist in the development and creation of art over the course of two years.
Renninger will use the fellowship to work in Paris, France.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil