Renninger wins art fellowship
Published: August 10,2009
Gulfport artist Lee Renninger is the 2009 recipient of the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship from the Mississippi Museum of Art. Administered through the museum, the Jane Crater Hiatt Artist Fellowship provides a study-and-travel scholarship to support an individual artist in the development and creation of art over the course of two years.
Renninger will use the fellowship to work in Paris, France.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities