Adams and Reeece have 11 attorneys named to top list
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: A. Jerry Sheldon, Adams and Reese LLP, attorneys, Charles N. Parrott, Charles P. Adams Jr., Holmes S. Adams, J. Jeffrey Trotter, James A. Keith, Jefferson D. Stewart, Kathryn R. Gilchrist, Paul A. Carrubba, Powell G. Ogletree Jr., William C. Brabec
Adams and Reese, LLP, had 11 attorneys from its Jackson office selected for Best Lawyers in America for 2010, while 12 of the firm’s practice areas were ranked first by Best Lawyers in Mississippi.
Jackson attorneys selected for Best Lawyers included Charles P. Adams Jr. (corporate law, mergers & acquisitions law and securities law); Holmes S. Adams (trusts and estates); William C. Brabec (insurance law); Paul A. Carrubba (banking law); Kathryn R. Gilchrist (healthcare law); James A. Keith (education law, labor and employment law); Powell G. Ogletree Jr. (energy law, natural resources law, real estate law, timber law); Charles N. Parrott (banking law); A. Jerry Sheldon (energy law, natural resources law); Jefferson D. Stewart (energy law, environmental law, natural resources law, oil & gas law, water law); and, J. Jeffrey Trotter (energy law, environmental law, oil & gas law).
Adams and Reese was ranked tops by Best Lawyers in Mississippi in education, energy, natural resources, securities law, timber law and water law. The firm was ranked first in Jackson in education law, energy law, natural resources law, securities law, timber law and water law.
In total, Adams and Reese had 86 attorneys selected for Best Lawyers, while 56 of the firm’s practice areas were ranked best by state or market. Adams and Reese increased its totals in both areas from last year’s Best Lawyers rankings when the firm had 68 attorneys listed and 48 practice areas ranked first.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager