Adams and Reeece have 11 attorneys named to top list
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: A. Jerry Sheldon, Adams and Reese LLP, attorneys, Charles N. Parrott, Charles P. Adams Jr., Holmes S. Adams, J. Jeffrey Trotter, James A. Keith, Jefferson D. Stewart, Kathryn R. Gilchrist, Paul A. Carrubba, Powell G. Ogletree Jr., William C. Brabec
Adams and Reese, LLP, had 11 attorneys from its Jackson office selected for Best Lawyers in America for 2010, while 12 of the firm’s practice areas were ranked first by Best Lawyers in Mississippi.
Jackson attorneys selected for Best Lawyers included Charles P. Adams Jr. (corporate law, mergers & acquisitions law and securities law); Holmes S. Adams (trusts and estates); William C. Brabec (insurance law); Paul A. Carrubba (banking law); Kathryn R. Gilchrist (healthcare law); James A. Keith (education law, labor and employment law); Powell G. Ogletree Jr. (energy law, natural resources law, real estate law, timber law); Charles N. Parrott (banking law); A. Jerry Sheldon (energy law, natural resources law); Jefferson D. Stewart (energy law, environmental law, natural resources law, oil & gas law, water law); and, J. Jeffrey Trotter (energy law, environmental law, oil & gas law).
Adams and Reese was ranked tops by Best Lawyers in Mississippi in education, energy, natural resources, securities law, timber law and water law. The firm was ranked first in Jackson in education law, energy law, natural resources law, securities law, timber law and water law.
In total, Adams and Reese had 86 attorneys selected for Best Lawyers, while 56 of the firm’s practice areas were ranked best by state or market. Adams and Reese increased its totals in both areas from last year’s Best Lawyers rankings when the firm had 68 attorneys listed and 48 practice areas ranked first.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge