Adams and Reeece have 11 attorneys named to top list
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: A. Jerry Sheldon, Adams and Reese LLP, attorneys, Charles N. Parrott, Charles P. Adams Jr., Holmes S. Adams, J. Jeffrey Trotter, James A. Keith, Jefferson D. Stewart, Kathryn R. Gilchrist, Paul A. Carrubba, Powell G. Ogletree Jr., William C. Brabec
Adams and Reese, LLP, had 11 attorneys from its Jackson office selected for Best Lawyers in America for 2010, while 12 of the firm’s practice areas were ranked first by Best Lawyers in Mississippi.
Jackson attorneys selected for Best Lawyers included Charles P. Adams Jr. (corporate law, mergers & acquisitions law and securities law); Holmes S. Adams (trusts and estates); William C. Brabec (insurance law); Paul A. Carrubba (banking law); Kathryn R. Gilchrist (healthcare law); James A. Keith (education law, labor and employment law); Powell G. Ogletree Jr. (energy law, natural resources law, real estate law, timber law); Charles N. Parrott (banking law); A. Jerry Sheldon (energy law, natural resources law); Jefferson D. Stewart (energy law, environmental law, natural resources law, oil & gas law, water law); and, J. Jeffrey Trotter (energy law, environmental law, oil & gas law).
Adams and Reese was ranked tops by Best Lawyers in Mississippi in education, energy, natural resources, securities law, timber law and water law. The firm was ranked first in Jackson in education law, energy law, natural resources law, securities law, timber law and water law.
In total, Adams and Reese had 86 attorneys selected for Best Lawyers, while 56 of the firm’s practice areas were ranked best by state or market. Adams and Reese increased its totals in both areas from last year’s Best Lawyers rankings when the firm had 68 attorneys listed and 48 practice areas ranked first.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy