Balch & Bingham attorneys honored
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: Armin J. Moeller Jr., Balch & Bingham, Ben H. Stone, Best Lawyers, H. Rodger Wilder, Jennifer West Signs, Paul J. Delcambre Jr., R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., Ricky J. Cox, Scott E. Andress, Terese T. Wyly, Tim Ford, William L. Smith
Best Lawyers has selected five partners of Balch & Bingham’s Jackson office and six partners from the firm’s Gulfport office for The Best Lawyers in America for 2010. Those recognized in 2009 from the Jackson office include: Scott E. Andress, gaming law; R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., intellectual property law and labor and employment law; Tim Ford, government relations law; Armin J. Moeller Jr., labor and employment law; and, William L. Smith, commercial litigation.
Those recognized from the Gulfport office include: Ricky J. Cox, energy law; Paul J. Delcambre Jr., personal injury litigation; Jennifer West Signs, project finance law; Ben H. Stone, energy law and gaming law; H. Rodger Wilder, energy law; and, Terese T. Wyly, environmental law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending