Balch & Bingham attorneys honored
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: Armin J. Moeller Jr., Balch & Bingham, Ben H. Stone, Best Lawyers, H. Rodger Wilder, Jennifer West Signs, Paul J. Delcambre Jr., R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., Ricky J. Cox, Scott E. Andress, Terese T. Wyly, Tim Ford, William L. Smith
Best Lawyers has selected five partners of Balch & Bingham’s Jackson office and six partners from the firm’s Gulfport office for The Best Lawyers in America for 2010. Those recognized in 2009 from the Jackson office include: Scott E. Andress, gaming law; R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., intellectual property law and labor and employment law; Tim Ford, government relations law; Armin J. Moeller Jr., labor and employment law; and, William L. Smith, commercial litigation.
Those recognized from the Gulfport office include: Ricky J. Cox, energy law; Paul J. Delcambre Jr., personal injury litigation; Jennifer West Signs, project finance law; Ben H. Stone, energy law and gaming law; H. Rodger Wilder, energy law; and, Terese T. Wyly, environmental law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement