Balch & Bingham attorneys honored
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: Armin J. Moeller Jr., Balch & Bingham, Ben H. Stone, Best Lawyers, H. Rodger Wilder, Jennifer West Signs, Paul J. Delcambre Jr., R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., Ricky J. Cox, Scott E. Andress, Terese T. Wyly, Tim Ford, William L. Smith
Best Lawyers has selected five partners of Balch & Bingham’s Jackson office and six partners from the firm’s Gulfport office for The Best Lawyers in America for 2010. Those recognized in 2009 from the Jackson office include: Scott E. Andress, gaming law; R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., intellectual property law and labor and employment law; Tim Ford, government relations law; Armin J. Moeller Jr., labor and employment law; and, William L. Smith, commercial litigation.
Those recognized from the Gulfport office include: Ricky J. Cox, energy law; Paul J. Delcambre Jr., personal injury litigation; Jennifer West Signs, project finance law; Ben H. Stone, energy law and gaming law; H. Rodger Wilder, energy law; and, Terese T. Wyly, environmental law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators