Balch & Bingham attorneys honored
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: Armin J. Moeller Jr., Balch & Bingham, Ben H. Stone, Best Lawyers, H. Rodger Wilder, Jennifer West Signs, Paul J. Delcambre Jr., R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., Ricky J. Cox, Scott E. Andress, Terese T. Wyly, Tim Ford, William L. Smith
Best Lawyers has selected five partners of Balch & Bingham’s Jackson office and six partners from the firm’s Gulfport office for The Best Lawyers in America for 2010. Those recognized in 2009 from the Jackson office include: Scott E. Andress, gaming law; R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., intellectual property law and labor and employment law; Tim Ford, government relations law; Armin J. Moeller Jr., labor and employment law; and, William L. Smith, commercial litigation.
Those recognized from the Gulfport office include: Ricky J. Cox, energy law; Paul J. Delcambre Jr., personal injury litigation; Jennifer West Signs, project finance law; Ben H. Stone, energy law and gaming law; H. Rodger Wilder, energy law; and, Terese T. Wyly, environmental law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years