Balch & Bingham attorneys honored
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: Armin J. Moeller Jr., Balch & Bingham, Ben H. Stone, Best Lawyers, H. Rodger Wilder, Jennifer West Signs, Paul J. Delcambre Jr., R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., Ricky J. Cox, Scott E. Andress, Terese T. Wyly, Tim Ford, William L. Smith
Best Lawyers has selected five partners of Balch & Bingham’s Jackson office and six partners from the firm’s Gulfport office for The Best Lawyers in America for 2010. Those recognized in 2009 from the Jackson office include: Scott E. Andress, gaming law; R. Pepper Crutcher Jr., intellectual property law and labor and employment law; Tim Ford, government relations law; Armin J. Moeller Jr., labor and employment law; and, William L. Smith, commercial litigation.
Those recognized from the Gulfport office include: Ricky J. Cox, energy law; Paul J. Delcambre Jr., personal injury litigation; Jennifer West Signs, project finance law; Ben H. Stone, energy law and gaming law; H. Rodger Wilder, energy law; and, Terese T. Wyly, environmental law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics