Brunini attorneys make Best Lawyers
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: attorneys, Best Lawyers, Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes PLLC, Charles L. McBride Jr., Christopher A. Shapley, Edmund L. Brunini Jr., Granville Tate Jr., J. Gordon Flowers, James L. Halford, John E. Milner, John E. Wade, Lawrence E. Allison Jr., Louis G. Fuller, Lynne K. Green, R. David Kaufman, R. Wilson Montjoy II, Robert D. Drinkwater, Robert L. Gibbs, Ron A. Yarbrough, Samuel C. Kelly, Stephen J. Carmody, W. Rodney Clement Jr., Walter S. Weems, William Trey Jones III
Twenty-one attorneys from Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2010. These attorneys are: Lawrence E. Allison Jr. (commercial litigation); Edmund L. Brunini Jr. (healthcare law, oil & gas law); Stephen J. Carmody (intellectual property law); W. Rodney Clement Jr. (land use & zoning law, real estate law); Robert D. Drinkwater (corporate law, mergers and acquisitions law, real estate law); J. Gordon Flowers (personal injury litigation, product liability litigation, mass tort litigation); Louis G. Fuller (tax law); Robert L. Gibbs (personal injury litigation); Lynne K. Green (trusts and estates); James L. Halford (communications law, energy law); William Trey Jones III (commercial litigation); R. David Kaufman (bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury litigation); Samuel C. Kelly (construction law); Charles L. McBride Jr. (communications law); John E. Milner (environmental law); R. Wilson Montjoy II (energy law, natural resources law, oil & gas law); Christopher A. Shapley (bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, mass tort litigation, personal injury litigation); Granville Tate Jr. (banking law); John E. Wade (commercial litigation, personal injury litigation); Walter S. Weems (corporate law, mergers & acquisitions law, tax law); and, Ron A. Yarbrough (construction law).
Brunini, Clement, Drinkwater, Milner and Shapley have been listed in Best Lawyers for at least 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route