Brunini attorneys make Best Lawyers
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: attorneys, Best Lawyers, Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes PLLC, Charles L. McBride Jr., Christopher A. Shapley, Edmund L. Brunini Jr., Granville Tate Jr., J. Gordon Flowers, James L. Halford, John E. Milner, John E. Wade, Lawrence E. Allison Jr., Louis G. Fuller, Lynne K. Green, R. David Kaufman, R. Wilson Montjoy II, Robert D. Drinkwater, Robert L. Gibbs, Ron A. Yarbrough, Samuel C. Kelly, Stephen J. Carmody, W. Rodney Clement Jr., Walter S. Weems, William Trey Jones III
Twenty-one attorneys from Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2010. These attorneys are: Lawrence E. Allison Jr. (commercial litigation); Edmund L. Brunini Jr. (healthcare law, oil & gas law); Stephen J. Carmody (intellectual property law); W. Rodney Clement Jr. (land use & zoning law, real estate law); Robert D. Drinkwater (corporate law, mergers and acquisitions law, real estate law); J. Gordon Flowers (personal injury litigation, product liability litigation, mass tort litigation); Louis G. Fuller (tax law); Robert L. Gibbs (personal injury litigation); Lynne K. Green (trusts and estates); James L. Halford (communications law, energy law); William Trey Jones III (commercial litigation); R. David Kaufman (bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury litigation); Samuel C. Kelly (construction law); Charles L. McBride Jr. (communications law); John E. Milner (environmental law); R. Wilson Montjoy II (energy law, natural resources law, oil & gas law); Christopher A. Shapley (bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, mass tort litigation, personal injury litigation); Granville Tate Jr. (banking law); John E. Wade (commercial litigation, personal injury litigation); Walter S. Weems (corporate law, mergers & acquisitions law, tax law); and, Ron A. Yarbrough (construction law).
Brunini, Clement, Drinkwater, Milner and Shapley have been listed in Best Lawyers for at least 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs