Brunini attorneys make Best Lawyers
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: attorneys, Best Lawyers, Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes PLLC, Charles L. McBride Jr., Christopher A. Shapley, Edmund L. Brunini Jr., Granville Tate Jr., J. Gordon Flowers, James L. Halford, John E. Milner, John E. Wade, Lawrence E. Allison Jr., Louis G. Fuller, Lynne K. Green, R. David Kaufman, R. Wilson Montjoy II, Robert D. Drinkwater, Robert L. Gibbs, Ron A. Yarbrough, Samuel C. Kelly, Stephen J. Carmody, W. Rodney Clement Jr., Walter S. Weems, William Trey Jones III
Twenty-one attorneys from Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2010. These attorneys are: Lawrence E. Allison Jr. (commercial litigation); Edmund L. Brunini Jr. (healthcare law, oil & gas law); Stephen J. Carmody (intellectual property law); W. Rodney Clement Jr. (land use & zoning law, real estate law); Robert D. Drinkwater (corporate law, mergers and acquisitions law, real estate law); J. Gordon Flowers (personal injury litigation, product liability litigation, mass tort litigation); Louis G. Fuller (tax law); Robert L. Gibbs (personal injury litigation); Lynne K. Green (trusts and estates); James L. Halford (communications law, energy law); William Trey Jones III (commercial litigation); R. David Kaufman (bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury litigation); Samuel C. Kelly (construction law); Charles L. McBride Jr. (communications law); John E. Milner (environmental law); R. Wilson Montjoy II (energy law, natural resources law, oil & gas law); Christopher A. Shapley (bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, mass tort litigation, personal injury litigation); Granville Tate Jr. (banking law); John E. Wade (commercial litigation, personal injury litigation); Walter S. Weems (corporate law, mergers & acquisitions law, tax law); and, Ron A. Yarbrough (construction law).
Brunini, Clement, Drinkwater, Milner and Shapley have been listed in Best Lawyers for at least 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal