Butler Snow attorneys honored
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: Barney Robinson, Best Lawyers, Bobby Miller, Butler Snow O'Mara Stevens & Cannada PLLC, Charles Johnson, Christy Jones, Cliff Harrison, Dan Hise, Don Cannada, Don Clark, Donna Jacobs, Ed Wilmesherr, Gene Magee, Gilbert Van Loon, Hal Miller, James Tucker, Jay Travis, Jeff Walker, Jim Galloway, John Crawford, John England, John Henegan, Johnny Healy, Josh Wiener, Lee Davis Thames, Lucien Bourgeois, Mark Garriga, Meade Mitchell, Michael Caples, Orlando (Rod) Richmond, Paul Davis, Paul Varner, Paula Ardelean, Phil Abernethy, R. Barry Cannada, Ronny Loeb, Sam Keyes, Steve Rosenblatt, Thad Varner, Tim Threadgill, Tommie Cardin, Tommy Williams, William Gage
Fifty-four attorneys from Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, have been named to Best Lawyers in America 2010. In addition, the firm ranked first in Mississippi, received 77 total listings, and was honored in 29 practice areas.
Attorneys recognized from Butler Snow’s Jackson office are Phil Abernethy, Paula Ardelean, Lucien Bourgeois, Michael Caples, Don Cannada, R. Barry Cannada, Tommie Cardin, Don Clark, John Crawford, Paul Davis, John England, William Gage, Jim Galloway, Mark Garriga, Cliff Harrison, Johnny Healy, John Henegan, Dan Hise, Donna Jacobs, Charles Johnson, Christy Jones, Sam Keyes, Ronny Loeb, Gene Magee, Hal Miller, Bobby Miller, Meade Mitchell, Orlando (Rod) Richmond, Barney Robinson, Steve Rosenblatt, Lee Davis Thames, Tim Threadgill, Jay Travis, James Tucker, Gilbert Van Loon, Paul Varner, Thad Varner, Jeff Walker, Josh Wiener, Tommy Williams and Ed Wilmesherr.
Thames and Henegan were named in the category of bet-the-company litigation. Thames has been named in the category since it was first added to Best Lawyers in the 2007 edition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal