Butler Snow attorneys honored
Published: August 17,2009
Tags: Barney Robinson, Best Lawyers, Bobby Miller, Butler Snow O'Mara Stevens & Cannada PLLC, Charles Johnson, Christy Jones, Cliff Harrison, Dan Hise, Don Cannada, Don Clark, Donna Jacobs, Ed Wilmesherr, Gene Magee, Gilbert Van Loon, Hal Miller, James Tucker, Jay Travis, Jeff Walker, Jim Galloway, John Crawford, John England, John Henegan, Johnny Healy, Josh Wiener, Lee Davis Thames, Lucien Bourgeois, Mark Garriga, Meade Mitchell, Michael Caples, Orlando (Rod) Richmond, Paul Davis, Paul Varner, Paula Ardelean, Phil Abernethy, R. Barry Cannada, Ronny Loeb, Sam Keyes, Steve Rosenblatt, Thad Varner, Tim Threadgill, Tommie Cardin, Tommy Williams, William Gage
Fifty-four attorneys from Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, have been named to Best Lawyers in America 2010. In addition, the firm ranked first in Mississippi, received 77 total listings, and was honored in 29 practice areas.
Attorneys recognized from Butler Snow’s Jackson office are Phil Abernethy, Paula Ardelean, Lucien Bourgeois, Michael Caples, Don Cannada, R. Barry Cannada, Tommie Cardin, Don Clark, John Crawford, Paul Davis, John England, William Gage, Jim Galloway, Mark Garriga, Cliff Harrison, Johnny Healy, John Henegan, Dan Hise, Donna Jacobs, Charles Johnson, Christy Jones, Sam Keyes, Ronny Loeb, Gene Magee, Hal Miller, Bobby Miller, Meade Mitchell, Orlando (Rod) Richmond, Barney Robinson, Steve Rosenblatt, Lee Davis Thames, Tim Threadgill, Jay Travis, James Tucker, Gilbert Van Loon, Paul Varner, Thad Varner, Jeff Walker, Josh Wiener, Tommy Williams and Ed Wilmesherr.
Thames and Henegan were named in the category of bet-the-company litigation. Thames has been named in the category since it was first added to Best Lawyers in the 2007 edition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions