Davis joins Ann Prewitt Realty
Published: August 17,2009
Jill Marascalco Davis has joined Prudential Ann Prewitt Realty, as a new sales associate. Davis plans to concentrate her sales efforts in the Jackson metro area as well as becoming the relocation specialist in the Vicksburg market. She was a member of the elite Presidents Council within the Nextel Company in Orlando, Fla., after winning that prestigious award eight times in a row. Along with her numerous awards for outstanding revenue in voice and data services, Davis brings to the Prudential Ann Prewitt Agency over 23 years of outside sales experience, the last 10 years being with Sprint/Nextel as a government accounts representative.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending