Davis joins Ann Prewitt Realty
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Jill Marascalco Davis has joined Prudential Ann Prewitt Realty, as a new sales associate. Davis plans to concentrate her sales efforts in the Jackson metro area as well as becoming the relocation specialist in the Vicksburg market. She was a member of the elite Presidents Council within the Nextel Company in Orlando, Fla., after winning that prestigious award eight times in a row. Along with her numerous awards for outstanding revenue in voice and data services, Davis brings to the Prudential Ann Prewitt Agency over 23 years of outside sales experience, the last 10 years being with Sprint/Nextel as a government accounts representative.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects