Donelson joins agency’s board
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Adams and Reese, LLP, partner Alfrado Donelson of the firm’s Jackson office, was inducted onto the board of directors of the Mississippi Children’s Home Services. New board members serve a three-year term.
Donelson is a member of the Adams and Reese banking and finance and corporate practice teams in the Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He has more than 20 years of national and international complex commercial transactional experience.
Other new board members serving a three-year term include: Adriane Louie, regional human resources manager for Precoat Metals in Byram; Barney Daley, president, North Metro Region of Trustmark National Bank; Charlita Cloman, vice president and community affairs manager for Regions Bank; Helen Dalehite, broker for Portraits Inc.; and, Brad Maley, first vice president, Hinds County Retail Division manager, for BancorpSouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger