Donelson joins agency’s board
Published: August 17,2009
Adams and Reese, LLP, partner Alfrado Donelson of the firm’s Jackson office, was inducted onto the board of directors of the Mississippi Children’s Home Services. New board members serve a three-year term.
Donelson is a member of the Adams and Reese banking and finance and corporate practice teams in the Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He has more than 20 years of national and international complex commercial transactional experience.
Other new board members serving a three-year term include: Adriane Louie, regional human resources manager for Precoat Metals in Byram; Barney Daley, president, North Metro Region of Trustmark National Bank; Charlita Cloman, vice president and community affairs manager for Regions Bank; Helen Dalehite, broker for Portraits Inc.; and, Brad Maley, first vice president, Hinds County Retail Division manager, for BancorpSouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life