Donelson joins agency’s board
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Adams and Reese, LLP, partner Alfrado Donelson of the firm’s Jackson office, was inducted onto the board of directors of the Mississippi Children’s Home Services. New board members serve a three-year term.
Donelson is a member of the Adams and Reese banking and finance and corporate practice teams in the Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He has more than 20 years of national and international complex commercial transactional experience.
Other new board members serving a three-year term include: Adriane Louie, regional human resources manager for Precoat Metals in Byram; Barney Daley, president, North Metro Region of Trustmark National Bank; Charlita Cloman, vice president and community affairs manager for Regions Bank; Helen Dalehite, broker for Portraits Inc.; and, Brad Maley, first vice president, Hinds County Retail Division manager, for BancorpSouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month