Donelson joins agency’s board
Published: August 17,2009
Adams and Reese, LLP, partner Alfrado Donelson of the firm’s Jackson office, was inducted onto the board of directors of the Mississippi Children’s Home Services. New board members serve a three-year term.
Donelson is a member of the Adams and Reese banking and finance and corporate practice teams in the Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He has more than 20 years of national and international complex commercial transactional experience.
Other new board members serving a three-year term include: Adriane Louie, regional human resources manager for Precoat Metals in Byram; Barney Daley, president, North Metro Region of Trustmark National Bank; Charlita Cloman, vice president and community affairs manager for Regions Bank; Helen Dalehite, broker for Portraits Inc.; and, Brad Maley, first vice president, Hinds County Retail Division manager, for BancorpSouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders