Donelson joins agency’s board
Published: August 17,2009
Adams and Reese, LLP, partner Alfrado Donelson of the firm’s Jackson office, was inducted onto the board of directors of the Mississippi Children’s Home Services. New board members serve a three-year term.
Donelson is a member of the Adams and Reese banking and finance and corporate practice teams in the Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He has more than 20 years of national and international complex commercial transactional experience.
Other new board members serving a three-year term include: Adriane Louie, regional human resources manager for Precoat Metals in Byram; Barney Daley, president, North Metro Region of Trustmark National Bank; Charlita Cloman, vice president and community affairs manager for Regions Bank; Helen Dalehite, broker for Portraits Inc.; and, Brad Maley, first vice president, Hinds County Retail Division manager, for BancorpSouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015