Donelson joins agency’s board
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Adams and Reese, LLP, partner Alfrado Donelson of the firm’s Jackson office, was inducted onto the board of directors of the Mississippi Children’s Home Services. New board members serve a three-year term.
Donelson is a member of the Adams and Reese banking and finance and corporate practice teams in the Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He has more than 20 years of national and international complex commercial transactional experience.
Other new board members serving a three-year term include: Adriane Louie, regional human resources manager for Precoat Metals in Byram; Barney Daley, president, North Metro Region of Trustmark National Bank; Charlita Cloman, vice president and community affairs manager for Regions Bank; Helen Dalehite, broker for Portraits Inc.; and, Brad Maley, first vice president, Hinds County Retail Division manager, for BancorpSouth.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Running with the big dogs — Hollywood Feed taking small-store feel to national level