Hancock adds to online offerings
Published: August 17,2009
The online business banking solution complements Hancock Bank’s existing online consumer banking offering from NCR and extends its customer reach and improves customer service.
“Hancock Bank is committed to serving the communities of the Gulf Coast with strong, reliable banking solutions,” said Jeff Theiler, senior vice president of payment services for Hancock Bank. “When we decided to offer online banking, it was important to us to find a partner who understood the importance of all of our customer channels, from our branches, to our ATM network, to online banking. We consider NCR a reliable and responsive partner to help us deliver a premium customer experience today, with the flexibility of adding to our solution in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location