Hancock adds to online offerings
Published: August 17,2009
The online business banking solution complements Hancock Bank’s existing online consumer banking offering from NCR and extends its customer reach and improves customer service.
“Hancock Bank is committed to serving the communities of the Gulf Coast with strong, reliable banking solutions,” said Jeff Theiler, senior vice president of payment services for Hancock Bank. “When we decided to offer online banking, it was important to us to find a partner who understood the importance of all of our customer channels, from our branches, to our ATM network, to online banking. We consider NCR a reliable and responsive partner to help us deliver a premium customer experience today, with the flexibility of adding to our solution in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner