Hancock adds to online offerings
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
The online business banking solution complements Hancock Bank’s existing online consumer banking offering from NCR and extends its customer reach and improves customer service.
“Hancock Bank is committed to serving the communities of the Gulf Coast with strong, reliable banking solutions,” said Jeff Theiler, senior vice president of payment services for Hancock Bank. “When we decided to offer online banking, it was important to us to find a partner who understood the importance of all of our customer channels, from our branches, to our ATM network, to online banking. We consider NCR a reliable and responsive partner to help us deliver a premium customer experience today, with the flexibility of adding to our solution in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute