Hancock adds to online offerings
Published: August 17,2009
The online business banking solution complements Hancock Bank’s existing online consumer banking offering from NCR and extends its customer reach and improves customer service.
“Hancock Bank is committed to serving the communities of the Gulf Coast with strong, reliable banking solutions,” said Jeff Theiler, senior vice president of payment services for Hancock Bank. “When we decided to offer online banking, it was important to us to find a partner who understood the importance of all of our customer channels, from our branches, to our ATM network, to online banking. We consider NCR a reliable and responsive partner to help us deliver a premium customer experience today, with the flexibility of adding to our solution in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)