Hancock adds to online offerings
Published: August 17,2009
The online business banking solution complements Hancock Bank’s existing online consumer banking offering from NCR and extends its customer reach and improves customer service.
“Hancock Bank is committed to serving the communities of the Gulf Coast with strong, reliable banking solutions,” said Jeff Theiler, senior vice president of payment services for Hancock Bank. “When we decided to offer online banking, it was important to us to find a partner who understood the importance of all of our customer channels, from our branches, to our ATM network, to online banking. We consider NCR a reliable and responsive partner to help us deliver a premium customer experience today, with the flexibility of adding to our solution in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter