Mayfield named new dean at MUW
Published: August 17,2009
Dr. William “Bill” Mayfield has joined Mississippi University for Women (MUW) as dean of the School of Professional Studies, a new school that combines the College of Business and Legal Studies and Culinary Arts Institute.
Mayfield assumed his duties in July. Prior to joining MUW, he served as the dean of the College of Business at Indiana Tech University and dean of the School of Business at East Central University. In these roles, he implemented strategic plans, developed new curricula, worked with program accreditation and created innovative faculty-development programs. In addition, Mayfield has served as president and CEO of a small manufacturing company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth