Mayfield named new dean at MUW
Published: August 17,2009
Dr. William “Bill” Mayfield has joined Mississippi University for Women (MUW) as dean of the School of Professional Studies, a new school that combines the College of Business and Legal Studies and Culinary Arts Institute.
Mayfield assumed his duties in July. Prior to joining MUW, he served as the dean of the College of Business at Indiana Tech University and dean of the School of Business at East Central University. In these roles, he implemented strategic plans, developed new curricula, worked with program accreditation and created innovative faculty-development programs. In addition, Mayfield has served as president and CEO of a small manufacturing company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion