Mayfield named new dean at MUW
Published: August 17,2009
Dr. William “Bill” Mayfield has joined Mississippi University for Women (MUW) as dean of the School of Professional Studies, a new school that combines the College of Business and Legal Studies and Culinary Arts Institute.
Mayfield assumed his duties in July. Prior to joining MUW, he served as the dean of the College of Business at Indiana Tech University and dean of the School of Business at East Central University. In these roles, he implemented strategic plans, developed new curricula, worked with program accreditation and created innovative faculty-development programs. In addition, Mayfield has served as president and CEO of a small manufacturing company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'