Pratt earns CBP designation
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Charlotte Pratt, benefit services coordinator for North Mississippi Health Services, has earned the Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation from WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals. With 10 years of benefits experience, Pratt is responsible for coordinating employee benefit programs for employees, including plan compliance, education and enrollment. A member of the local chapter of Northeast Mississippi Human Resource Association, Pratt has 16 years of human resource experience and also holds the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip