Pratt earns CBP designation
Published: August 17,2009
Charlotte Pratt, benefit services coordinator for North Mississippi Health Services, has earned the Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation from WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals. With 10 years of benefits experience, Pratt is responsible for coordinating employee benefit programs for employees, including plan compliance, education and enrollment. A member of the local chapter of Northeast Mississippi Human Resource Association, Pratt has 16 years of human resource experience and also holds the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river