Pratt earns CBP designation
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Charlotte Pratt, benefit services coordinator for North Mississippi Health Services, has earned the Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation from WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals. With 10 years of benefits experience, Pratt is responsible for coordinating employee benefit programs for employees, including plan compliance, education and enrollment. A member of the local chapter of Northeast Mississippi Human Resource Association, Pratt has 16 years of human resource experience and also holds the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- Nullification and interposition