Pratt earns CBP designation
Published: August 17,2009
Charlotte Pratt, benefit services coordinator for North Mississippi Health Services, has earned the Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation from WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals. With 10 years of benefits experience, Pratt is responsible for coordinating employee benefit programs for employees, including plan compliance, education and enrollment. A member of the local chapter of Northeast Mississippi Human Resource Association, Pratt has 16 years of human resource experience and also holds the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals