Pratt earns CBP designation
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Charlotte Pratt, benefit services coordinator for North Mississippi Health Services, has earned the Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation from WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals. With 10 years of benefits experience, Pratt is responsible for coordinating employee benefit programs for employees, including plan compliance, education and enrollment. A member of the local chapter of Northeast Mississippi Human Resource Association, Pratt has 16 years of human resource experience and also holds the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month