River Oaks’ medical staff grows
Published: August 17,2009
J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, has announced two new additions to the hospital’s medical staff. They are Arno M. Schleich, M.S., M.D., and Elizabeth A. Trest, D.O., OB/GYN.
Schleich received his medical degree from Humboldt University, Berlin School of Medicine in Berlin, Germany. He has completed his residency in plastic surgery at the University of Magdeburg, the University of Southern Florida and Tuttlingen Regional Medical Center. Schleich has also completed fellowships in hand, wrist and microsurgery at the University of South Florida, vonDeilen Curtis fellowship in craniofacial surgery at Indiana University, fellowship in microsurgery and complex reconstruction at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is a member of the American Medical Association, German Medical Association, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, Smile Train USA and Mississippi State Medical Association.
Trest received a doctor of osteopathy degree from the University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. She completed a residency and internship in obstetrics and gynecology at Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa Regional Medical Center in Tulsa, Okla. Trest is a member of the Mississippi State Medical Association, American Medical Association, West Mississippi Medical Association, American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology and American Osteopathic Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues