River Oaks’ medical staff grows
Published: August 17,2009
J. Allen Tyra, CEO of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, has announced two new additions to the hospital’s medical staff. They are Arno M. Schleich, M.S., M.D., and Elizabeth A. Trest, D.O., OB/GYN.
Schleich received his medical degree from Humboldt University, Berlin School of Medicine in Berlin, Germany. He has completed his residency in plastic surgery at the University of Magdeburg, the University of Southern Florida and Tuttlingen Regional Medical Center. Schleich has also completed fellowships in hand, wrist and microsurgery at the University of South Florida, vonDeilen Curtis fellowship in craniofacial surgery at Indiana University, fellowship in microsurgery and complex reconstruction at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is a member of the American Medical Association, German Medical Association, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, Smile Train USA and Mississippi State Medical Association.
Trest received a doctor of osteopathy degree from the University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo. She completed a residency and internship in obstetrics and gynecology at Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa Regional Medical Center in Tulsa, Okla. Trest is a member of the Mississippi State Medical Association, American Medical Association, West Mississippi Medical Association, American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology and American Osteopathic Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study