Royal named quarter’s best at CIC
Published: August 17,2009
Tracy Royal, an active treatment technician at the Crisis Intervention Center (CIC) in Laurel, has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the second quarter of 2009. Royal is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy. She has been employed at the Crisis Intervention Center since June 2007. Before coming to the CIC, she was employed at Sanderson Farms for eight years. Royal graduated from Wayne County High School in 1995 and then attended Meridian Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways