Royal named quarter’s best at CIC
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 17,2009
Tracy Royal, an active treatment technician at the Crisis Intervention Center (CIC) in Laurel, has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the second quarter of 2009. Royal is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy. She has been employed at the Crisis Intervention Center since June 2007. Before coming to the CIC, she was employed at Sanderson Farms for eight years. Royal graduated from Wayne County High School in 1995 and then attended Meridian Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger