Royal named quarter’s best at CIC
Published: August 17,2009
Tracy Royal, an active treatment technician at the Crisis Intervention Center (CIC) in Laurel, has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the second quarter of 2009. Royal is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy. She has been employed at the Crisis Intervention Center since June 2007. Before coming to the CIC, she was employed at Sanderson Farms for eight years. Royal graduated from Wayne County High School in 1995 and then attended Meridian Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium