Royal named quarter’s best at CIC
Published: August 17,2009
Tracy Royal, an active treatment technician at the Crisis Intervention Center (CIC) in Laurel, has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the second quarter of 2009. Royal is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy. She has been employed at the Crisis Intervention Center since June 2007. Before coming to the CIC, she was employed at Sanderson Farms for eight years. Royal graduated from Wayne County High School in 1995 and then attended Meridian Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building