Royal named quarter’s best at CIC
Published: August 17,2009
Tracy Royal, an active treatment technician at the Crisis Intervention Center (CIC) in Laurel, has been selected as South Mississippi State Hospital’s Employee of the Quarter for the second quarter of 2009. Royal is responsible for working with mentally ill adults, leading and/or monitoring patient education groups, documenting patient activity throughout the day and assisting with recreation therapy. She has been employed at the Crisis Intervention Center since June 2007. Before coming to the CIC, she was employed at Sanderson Farms for eight years. Royal graduated from Wayne County High School in 1995 and then attended Meridian Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years