Samarion adds two VPs to sales team
Published: August 17,2009
Mark Rodgers, president and CEO of Jackson-based Samarion Inc., announced the expansion of the company’s sales team with the opening of regional offices in Colorado and California.
Jay M. Ortman will serve as vice president for the central region that includes Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Based in Colorado, Ortman comes to Samarion with more than 18 years of experience at the telecommunications company Alltel Corporation.
Based in Irvine, Calif., Stephen Bellingham will serve as vice president of the western region that includes Texas and all states west of Colorado, including Alaska and Hawaii. Bellingham most recently worked as a senior sales team members for Pacifica Group, LLC, an investment banking firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three