Samarion adds two VPs to sales team
Published: August 17,2009
Mark Rodgers, president and CEO of Jackson-based Samarion Inc., announced the expansion of the company’s sales team with the opening of regional offices in Colorado and California.
Jay M. Ortman will serve as vice president for the central region that includes Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Based in Colorado, Ortman comes to Samarion with more than 18 years of experience at the telecommunications company Alltel Corporation.
Based in Irvine, Calif., Stephen Bellingham will serve as vice president of the western region that includes Texas and all states west of Colorado, including Alaska and Hawaii. Bellingham most recently worked as a senior sales team members for Pacifica Group, LLC, an investment banking firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind