Samarion adds two VPs to sales team
Published: August 17,2009
Mark Rodgers, president and CEO of Jackson-based Samarion Inc., announced the expansion of the company’s sales team with the opening of regional offices in Colorado and California.
Jay M. Ortman will serve as vice president for the central region that includes Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Based in Colorado, Ortman comes to Samarion with more than 18 years of experience at the telecommunications company Alltel Corporation.
Based in Irvine, Calif., Stephen Bellingham will serve as vice president of the western region that includes Texas and all states west of Colorado, including Alaska and Hawaii. Bellingham most recently worked as a senior sales team members for Pacifica Group, LLC, an investment banking firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics