Samarion adds two VPs to sales team
Published: August 17,2009
Mark Rodgers, president and CEO of Jackson-based Samarion Inc., announced the expansion of the company’s sales team with the opening of regional offices in Colorado and California.
Jay M. Ortman will serve as vice president for the central region that includes Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Based in Colorado, Ortman comes to Samarion with more than 18 years of experience at the telecommunications company Alltel Corporation.
Based in Irvine, Calif., Stephen Bellingham will serve as vice president of the western region that includes Texas and all states west of Colorado, including Alaska and Hawaii. Bellingham most recently worked as a senior sales team members for Pacifica Group, LLC, an investment banking firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference