Samarion adds two VPs to sales team
Published: August 17,2009
Mark Rodgers, president and CEO of Jackson-based Samarion Inc., announced the expansion of the company’s sales team with the opening of regional offices in Colorado and California.
Jay M. Ortman will serve as vice president for the central region that includes Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Based in Colorado, Ortman comes to Samarion with more than 18 years of experience at the telecommunications company Alltel Corporation.
Based in Irvine, Calif., Stephen Bellingham will serve as vice president of the western region that includes Texas and all states west of Colorado, including Alaska and Hawaii. Bellingham most recently worked as a senior sales team members for Pacifica Group, LLC, an investment banking firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments