FNC splashes up new website
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has launched its new corporate website at www.fncinc.com.
Using three primary menu options, viewers can now navigate the site based on their specific industry, the solution they need or the exact FNC product needed to solve pain points. From the site, they can also explore pages by following the site’s breadcrumb design, find information instantly with the site-specific search feature and share FNC news via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Technorati accounts.
“FNC has always been a client-focused company, well-known in the industry for its stellar customer support,” Carol Luitjens, FNC’s chief marketing officer, said. “Our new corporate website is just another way for us to continue serving the needs of our clients and partners, and we look forward to hearing their feedback about its unique navigational design.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue