FNC splashes up new website
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has launched its new corporate website at www.fncinc.com.
Using three primary menu options, viewers can now navigate the site based on their specific industry, the solution they need or the exact FNC product needed to solve pain points. From the site, they can also explore pages by following the site’s breadcrumb design, find information instantly with the site-specific search feature and share FNC news via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Technorati accounts.
“FNC has always been a client-focused company, well-known in the industry for its stellar customer support,” Carol Luitjens, FNC’s chief marketing officer, said. “Our new corporate website is just another way for us to continue serving the needs of our clients and partners, and we look forward to hearing their feedback about its unique navigational design.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line