FNC splashes up new website
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has launched its new corporate website at www.fncinc.com.
Using three primary menu options, viewers can now navigate the site based on their specific industry, the solution they need or the exact FNC product needed to solve pain points. From the site, they can also explore pages by following the site’s breadcrumb design, find information instantly with the site-specific search feature and share FNC news via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Technorati accounts.
“FNC has always been a client-focused company, well-known in the industry for its stellar customer support,” Carol Luitjens, FNC’s chief marketing officer, said. “Our new corporate website is just another way for us to continue serving the needs of our clients and partners, and we look forward to hearing their feedback about its unique navigational design.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters