FNC splashes up new website
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has launched its new corporate website at www.fncinc.com.
Using three primary menu options, viewers can now navigate the site based on their specific industry, the solution they need or the exact FNC product needed to solve pain points. From the site, they can also explore pages by following the site’s breadcrumb design, find information instantly with the site-specific search feature and share FNC news via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Technorati accounts.
“FNC has always been a client-focused company, well-known in the industry for its stellar customer support,” Carol Luitjens, FNC’s chief marketing officer, said. “Our new corporate website is just another way for us to continue serving the needs of our clients and partners, and we look forward to hearing their feedback about its unique navigational design.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Top 40 Under 40
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur