Sam’s Club readies for opening
PEARL — Rankin County’s first Sam’s Club is slated to open in Pearl Aug. 27. More than 170 associates, along with community leaders and local dignitaries, will celebrate the official grand opening with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:30 a.m.
“We are absolutely thrilled to have our new Sam’s Club opening in August,” said Kathy Deer, executive director of the Pearl Chamber of Commerce. “I anticipate the impact to the local economy will be significant. Shoppers will come from miles around to stock up on the many goods and services that they have to offer. We also look forward to the strong community involvement that Sam’s Club has such an excellent reputation for.”
‘The 138,860-square-foot Sam’s Club is located on a 15-acre site at 90 Bass Pro Drive in Pearl, near the intersections of Interstate 20, Interstate 55, U.S. 80 and U.S. 49. Part of the Bloomfield shopping district, it is near Trustmark Park, home of the Mississippi Braves minor league baseball team.
The new club offers members a pharmacy, a fuel station, a digital photo center and tire and battery installation services. A Home Efficiency Aisle focuses on merchandise customers can use to decrease their home and business energy usage, such as LED light fixtures and Energy Star appliances.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Sam’s Club readies for opening”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41