Sam’s Club readies for opening
PEARL — Rankin County’s first Sam’s Club is slated to open in Pearl Aug. 27. More than 170 associates, along with community leaders and local dignitaries, will celebrate the official grand opening with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8:30 a.m.
“We are absolutely thrilled to have our new Sam’s Club opening in August,” said Kathy Deer, executive director of the Pearl Chamber of Commerce. “I anticipate the impact to the local economy will be significant. Shoppers will come from miles around to stock up on the many goods and services that they have to offer. We also look forward to the strong community involvement that Sam’s Club has such an excellent reputation for.”
‘The 138,860-square-foot Sam’s Club is located on a 15-acre site at 90 Bass Pro Drive in Pearl, near the intersections of Interstate 20, Interstate 55, U.S. 80 and U.S. 49. Part of the Bloomfield shopping district, it is near Trustmark Park, home of the Mississippi Braves minor league baseball team.
The new club offers members a pharmacy, a fuel station, a digital photo center and tire and battery installation services. A Home Efficiency Aisle focuses on merchandise customers can use to decrease their home and business energy usage, such as LED light fixtures and Energy Star appliances.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Sam’s Club readies for opening”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years