Baker hired as wellness director
Published: August 24,2009
BankPlus announced that Elizabeth Baker has been hired as the bank’s director of wellness. A native of Hazlehurst, Baker graduated with a bachelor of science with an emphasis in food, nutrition and dietetics from Mississippi State University. She later earned a master of arts in education with an emphasis in exercise physiology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Baker is a registered dietitian and a certified personal trainer with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). She was most recently employed by Berkeley HeartLab Inc. as a clinical educator. Baker has also worked as a nutrition specialist and fitness instructor at G2 Fitness Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force