Baker hired as wellness director
Published: August 24,2009
BankPlus announced that Elizabeth Baker has been hired as the bank’s director of wellness. A native of Hazlehurst, Baker graduated with a bachelor of science with an emphasis in food, nutrition and dietetics from Mississippi State University. She later earned a master of arts in education with an emphasis in exercise physiology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Baker is a registered dietitian and a certified personal trainer with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). She was most recently employed by Berkeley HeartLab Inc. as a clinical educator. Baker has also worked as a nutrition specialist and fitness instructor at G2 Fitness Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete