Baker hired as wellness director
Published: August 24,2009
BankPlus announced that Elizabeth Baker has been hired as the bank’s director of wellness. A native of Hazlehurst, Baker graduated with a bachelor of science with an emphasis in food, nutrition and dietetics from Mississippi State University. She later earned a master of arts in education with an emphasis in exercise physiology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Baker is a registered dietitian and a certified personal trainer with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). She was most recently employed by Berkeley HeartLab Inc. as a clinical educator. Baker has also worked as a nutrition specialist and fitness instructor at G2 Fitness Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House