Baker hired as wellness director
Published: August 24,2009
BankPlus announced that Elizabeth Baker has been hired as the bank’s director of wellness. A native of Hazlehurst, Baker graduated with a bachelor of science with an emphasis in food, nutrition and dietetics from Mississippi State University. She later earned a master of arts in education with an emphasis in exercise physiology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Baker is a registered dietitian and a certified personal trainer with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). She was most recently employed by Berkeley HeartLab Inc. as a clinical educator. Baker has also worked as a nutrition specialist and fitness instructor at G2 Fitness Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us