Baker hired as wellness director
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
BankPlus announced that Elizabeth Baker has been hired as the bank’s director of wellness. A native of Hazlehurst, Baker graduated with a bachelor of science with an emphasis in food, nutrition and dietetics from Mississippi State University. She later earned a master of arts in education with an emphasis in exercise physiology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Baker is a registered dietitian and a certified personal trainer with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). She was most recently employed by Berkeley HeartLab Inc. as a clinical educator. Baker has also worked as a nutrition specialist and fitness instructor at G2 Fitness Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy