BancorpSouth promotes Ferrell
Published: August 24,2009
Katie Ferrell has been promoted to banking officer of the Highway 61 North office of BancorpSouth in Vicksburg. Ferrell has been with BancorpSouth for one year.
Ferrell is a native of Vicksburg and attended the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg where she obtained a degree in family and consumer sciences-hospitality management. Since being with BancorpSouth, she has attended the Lender Training course and other various banking seminars. She is an ambassador of the Vicksburg Chamber of Commerce, secretary of the Riverfest Board and was captain of March of Dimes for BancorpSouth.
Ferrell is married to Christopher Neil Ferrell of Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency