BancorpSouth promotes Ferrell
Published: August 24,2009
Katie Ferrell has been promoted to banking officer of the Highway 61 North office of BancorpSouth in Vicksburg. Ferrell has been with BancorpSouth for one year.
Ferrell is a native of Vicksburg and attended the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg where she obtained a degree in family and consumer sciences-hospitality management. Since being with BancorpSouth, she has attended the Lender Training course and other various banking seminars. She is an ambassador of the Vicksburg Chamber of Commerce, secretary of the Riverfest Board and was captain of March of Dimes for BancorpSouth.
Ferrell is married to Christopher Neil Ferrell of Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments