BancorpSouth promotes Ferrell
Published: August 24,2009
Katie Ferrell has been promoted to banking officer of the Highway 61 North office of BancorpSouth in Vicksburg. Ferrell has been with BancorpSouth for one year.
Ferrell is a native of Vicksburg and attended the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg where she obtained a degree in family and consumer sciences-hospitality management. Since being with BancorpSouth, she has attended the Lender Training course and other various banking seminars. She is an ambassador of the Vicksburg Chamber of Commerce, secretary of the Riverfest Board and was captain of March of Dimes for BancorpSouth.
Ferrell is married to Christopher Neil Ferrell of Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program