BancorpSouth promotes Ferrell
Published: August 24,2009
Katie Ferrell has been promoted to banking officer of the Highway 61 North office of BancorpSouth in Vicksburg. Ferrell has been with BancorpSouth for one year.
Ferrell is a native of Vicksburg and attended the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg where she obtained a degree in family and consumer sciences-hospitality management. Since being with BancorpSouth, she has attended the Lender Training course and other various banking seminars. She is an ambassador of the Vicksburg Chamber of Commerce, secretary of the Riverfest Board and was captain of March of Dimes for BancorpSouth.
Ferrell is married to Christopher Neil Ferrell of Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators