BancorpSouth promotes Ferrell
Published: August 24,2009
Katie Ferrell has been promoted to banking officer of the Highway 61 North office of BancorpSouth in Vicksburg. Ferrell has been with BancorpSouth for one year.
Ferrell is a native of Vicksburg and attended the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg where she obtained a degree in family and consumer sciences-hospitality management. Since being with BancorpSouth, she has attended the Lender Training course and other various banking seminars. She is an ambassador of the Vicksburg Chamber of Commerce, secretary of the Riverfest Board and was captain of March of Dimes for BancorpSouth.
Ferrell is married to Christopher Neil Ferrell of Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center