Beau Rivage joins ALHI
BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino has been accepted for membership into Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), becoming ALHI’s first member in Mississippi. The 1,740-room resort will now receive national sales services by ALHI to the meetings, incentive/ recognition travel, conventions, and expositions marketplaces.
“Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is a remarkable option for any meeting professional and incentive specialist looking to conduct a program in the South,” said David Gabri, president and CEO of ALHI. “We’re so pleased to add this exceptional Southern ‘gem’ to our diverse portfolio.”
ALHI has 16 national sales offices to serve with locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, Louisville, New York City, North Carolina, Orange County (CA), Orlando, Philadelphia, Richmond, San Diego, Toronto and Washington, DC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren