Beau Rivage joins ALHI
BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino has been accepted for membership into Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), becoming ALHI’s first member in Mississippi. The 1,740-room resort will now receive national sales services by ALHI to the meetings, incentive/ recognition travel, conventions, and expositions marketplaces.
“Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is a remarkable option for any meeting professional and incentive specialist looking to conduct a program in the South,” said David Gabri, president and CEO of ALHI. “We’re so pleased to add this exceptional Southern ‘gem’ to our diverse portfolio.”
ALHI has 16 national sales offices to serve with locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, Louisville, New York City, North Carolina, Orange County (CA), Orlando, Philadelphia, Richmond, San Diego, Toronto and Washington, DC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion