Beau Rivage joins ALHI
BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino has been accepted for membership into Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), becoming ALHI’s first member in Mississippi. The 1,740-room resort will now receive national sales services by ALHI to the meetings, incentive/ recognition travel, conventions, and expositions marketplaces.
“Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is a remarkable option for any meeting professional and incentive specialist looking to conduct a program in the South,” said David Gabri, president and CEO of ALHI. “We’re so pleased to add this exceptional Southern ‘gem’ to our diverse portfolio.”
ALHI has 16 national sales offices to serve with locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, Louisville, New York City, North Carolina, Orange County (CA), Orlando, Philadelphia, Richmond, San Diego, Toronto and Washington, DC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible