Beau Rivage joins ALHI
BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino has been accepted for membership into Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), becoming ALHI’s first member in Mississippi. The 1,740-room resort will now receive national sales services by ALHI to the meetings, incentive/ recognition travel, conventions, and expositions marketplaces.
“Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is a remarkable option for any meeting professional and incentive specialist looking to conduct a program in the South,” said David Gabri, president and CEO of ALHI. “We’re so pleased to add this exceptional Southern ‘gem’ to our diverse portfolio.”
ALHI has 16 national sales offices to serve with locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, Louisville, New York City, North Carolina, Orange County (CA), Orlando, Philadelphia, Richmond, San Diego, Toronto and Washington, DC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma