Beau Rivage joins ALHI
BILOXI — Beau Rivage Resort & Casino has been accepted for membership into Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), becoming ALHI’s first member in Mississippi. The 1,740-room resort will now receive national sales services by ALHI to the meetings, incentive/ recognition travel, conventions, and expositions marketplaces.
“Beau Rivage Resort & Casino is a remarkable option for any meeting professional and incentive specialist looking to conduct a program in the South,” said David Gabri, president and CEO of ALHI. “We’re so pleased to add this exceptional Southern ‘gem’ to our diverse portfolio.”
ALHI has 16 national sales offices to serve with locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, Louisville, New York City, North Carolina, Orange County (CA), Orlando, Philadelphia, Richmond, San Diego, Toronto and Washington, DC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones