Berg awarded certification, Boring joins firm
Published: August 24,2009
Jonathan Berg, a network technician with Synergetics DCS in Starkville, has received his Microsoft MCITP Server Administrator 2008 certification after an intensive seven-day boot camp. He also received his Lightspeed Total Traffic Control Administrators License through a week-long certification course in Biloxi. Berg has been with Synergetics over two years.
Kyle Boring has joined the Synergetics team. He will be a computer technician based out of the Starkville office. Boring has worked the last four years in the computer repair, web development and technical support industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win