BKD promotes two, adds three
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
BKD, LLP, has promoted two members of its staff, and has seen three staff members earn CPA certification.
Eleanor James, CPA, was promoted to senior. James earned both a bachelor a master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi, and she is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Daniel Scarbrough, CPA, has been elevated to supervisor. Scarbrough earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University. He is also one of the BKD staff to earn CPA certification.
Justin Reeder, CPA, recently earned his CPA certification. Reeder earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Richard Woodruff, CPA, earned CPA certification. Woodruff earned both a bachelor of accountancy and a master of accountancy with tax emphasis from Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department