BKD promotes two, adds three
Published: August 24,2009
BKD, LLP, has promoted two members of its staff, and has seen three staff members earn CPA certification.
Eleanor James, CPA, was promoted to senior. James earned both a bachelor a master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi, and she is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Daniel Scarbrough, CPA, has been elevated to supervisor. Scarbrough earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University. He is also one of the BKD staff to earn CPA certification.
Justin Reeder, CPA, recently earned his CPA certification. Reeder earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Richard Woodruff, CPA, earned CPA certification. Woodruff earned both a bachelor of accountancy and a master of accountancy with tax emphasis from Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life