BKD promotes two, adds three
Published: August 24,2009
BKD, LLP, has promoted two members of its staff, and has seen three staff members earn CPA certification.
Eleanor James, CPA, was promoted to senior. James earned both a bachelor a master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi, and she is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Daniel Scarbrough, CPA, has been elevated to supervisor. Scarbrough earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University. He is also one of the BKD staff to earn CPA certification.
Justin Reeder, CPA, recently earned his CPA certification. Reeder earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Richard Woodruff, CPA, earned CPA certification. Woodruff earned both a bachelor of accountancy and a master of accountancy with tax emphasis from Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system