BKD promotes two, adds three
Published: August 24,2009
BKD, LLP, has promoted two members of its staff, and has seen three staff members earn CPA certification.
Eleanor James, CPA, was promoted to senior. James earned both a bachelor a master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi, and she is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Daniel Scarbrough, CPA, has been elevated to supervisor. Scarbrough earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University. He is also one of the BKD staff to earn CPA certification.
Justin Reeder, CPA, recently earned his CPA certification. Reeder earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Richard Woodruff, CPA, earned CPA certification. Woodruff earned both a bachelor of accountancy and a master of accountancy with tax emphasis from Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary