BKD promotes two, adds three
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
BKD, LLP, has promoted two members of its staff, and has seen three staff members earn CPA certification.
Eleanor James, CPA, was promoted to senior. James earned both a bachelor a master of accountancy from the University of Mississippi, and she is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Daniel Scarbrough, CPA, has been elevated to supervisor. Scarbrough earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University. He is also one of the BKD staff to earn CPA certification.
Justin Reeder, CPA, recently earned his CPA certification. Reeder earned a bachelor of business administration and a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He is a member of both the MSCPA and AICPA.
Richard Woodruff, CPA, earned CPA certification. Woodruff earned both a bachelor of accountancy and a master of accountancy with tax emphasis from Ole Miss.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!