Cummings lands leadership award
Published: August 24,2009
State Bank & Trust Company is pleased to announce Bertha Cummings as one of the “2009 Outstanding Female Leaders” of Cleveland. Cummings is a State Bank & Trust senior vice president. She has worked for State Bank and Trust Company since 1976. She received a bachelor of arts from Delta State University in business education and has been in the banking industry for 33 years.
Cummings is married to William Cummings, and they have two daughters — Sonia and Sherita. They attend Vernon Memorial Apostolic Faith Church in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart