Cummings lands leadership award
Published: August 24,2009
State Bank & Trust Company is pleased to announce Bertha Cummings as one of the “2009 Outstanding Female Leaders” of Cleveland. Cummings is a State Bank & Trust senior vice president. She has worked for State Bank and Trust Company since 1976. She received a bachelor of arts from Delta State University in business education and has been in the banking industry for 33 years.
Cummings is married to William Cummings, and they have two daughters — Sonia and Sherita. They attend Vernon Memorial Apostolic Faith Church in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium