Cummings lands leadership award
Published: August 24,2009
State Bank & Trust Company is pleased to announce Bertha Cummings as one of the “2009 Outstanding Female Leaders” of Cleveland. Cummings is a State Bank & Trust senior vice president. She has worked for State Bank and Trust Company since 1976. She received a bachelor of arts from Delta State University in business education and has been in the banking industry for 33 years.
Cummings is married to William Cummings, and they have two daughters — Sonia and Sherita. They attend Vernon Memorial Apostolic Faith Church in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal