Cummings lands leadership award
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
State Bank & Trust Company is pleased to announce Bertha Cummings as one of the “2009 Outstanding Female Leaders” of Cleveland. Cummings is a State Bank & Trust senior vice president. She has worked for State Bank and Trust Company since 1976. She received a bachelor of arts from Delta State University in business education and has been in the banking industry for 33 years.
Cummings is married to William Cummings, and they have two daughters — Sonia and Sherita. They attend Vernon Memorial Apostolic Faith Church in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute