Cummings lands leadership award
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
State Bank & Trust Company is pleased to announce Bertha Cummings as one of the “2009 Outstanding Female Leaders” of Cleveland. Cummings is a State Bank & Trust senior vice president. She has worked for State Bank and Trust Company since 1976. She received a bachelor of arts from Delta State University in business education and has been in the banking industry for 33 years.
Cummings is married to William Cummings, and they have two daughters — Sonia and Sherita. They attend Vernon Memorial Apostolic Faith Church in Cleveland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign