Dews joins Southern Bone and Joint
Published: August 24,2009
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., has announced its newest physician, Dr. Robert Dews, a fellowship-trained, sports medicine orthopaedic surgeon. Dews, a Hattiesburg native, received his bachelor’s degree from Millsaps College. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he also completed a residency. Dews completed an AO trauma fellowship at Watauga Orthopedics and a sports medicine fellowship at Mississippi Sports Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America and American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dews and his wife, Rachel, are the parents of two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports