Dews joins Southern Bone and Joint
Published: August 24,2009
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., has announced its newest physician, Dr. Robert Dews, a fellowship-trained, sports medicine orthopaedic surgeon. Dews, a Hattiesburg native, received his bachelor’s degree from Millsaps College. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he also completed a residency. Dews completed an AO trauma fellowship at Watauga Orthopedics and a sports medicine fellowship at Mississippi Sports Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America and American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dews and his wife, Rachel, are the parents of two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate