Dews joins Southern Bone and Joint
Published: August 24,2009
Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., has announced its newest physician, Dr. Robert Dews, a fellowship-trained, sports medicine orthopaedic surgeon. Dews, a Hattiesburg native, received his bachelor’s degree from Millsaps College. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center where he also completed a residency. Dews completed an AO trauma fellowship at Watauga Orthopedics and a sports medicine fellowship at Mississippi Sports Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America and American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dews and his wife, Rachel, are the parents of two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals