Donelson accepted into leadership program
Published: August 24,2009
Adams and Reese, LLP, partner Alfrado D. Donelson has been accepted into the 2009-2010 class of Leadership Greater Jackson, a program run by the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership to establish relationships among existing and emerging business leaders from varied segments of the community, to assist in solving community problems, to educate participants as to major community issues and to develop and inspire leadership in solving community issues.
Donelson is a member of the Adams and Reese banking and finance and corporate practice teams in the Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He has more than 20 years of national and international complex commercial transactional experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports