Donelson accepted into leadership program
Published: August 24,2009
Adams and Reese, LLP, partner Alfrado D. Donelson has been accepted into the 2009-2010 class of Leadership Greater Jackson, a program run by the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership to establish relationships among existing and emerging business leaders from varied segments of the community, to assist in solving community problems, to educate participants as to major community issues and to develop and inspire leadership in solving community issues.
Donelson is a member of the Adams and Reese banking and finance and corporate practice teams in the Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He has more than 20 years of national and international complex commercial transactional experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well