FNC adds new faces to sales team
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has added six members to its sales team. FNC hired Chip Caldwell of Atlanta, Ga., and Chris Riley of Oxford as account executives. Lois Lovelady of Jackson and Richard Cross of Oxford join the company as account representatives. Brittany Severhill and Daniel Martin were both internally promoted to join the sales team as account representatives.
FNC national sales director Charles Hurst said, “We believe these six individuals will bring valuable years of experience to our sales group. At FNC, we are constantly looking for ways to stay ahead of the curve, and we believe this group will do just that.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge