FNC adds new faces to sales team
Published: August 24,2009
Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has added six members to its sales team. FNC hired Chip Caldwell of Atlanta, Ga., and Chris Riley of Oxford as account executives. Lois Lovelady of Jackson and Richard Cross of Oxford join the company as account representatives. Brittany Severhill and Daniel Martin were both internally promoted to join the sales team as account representatives.
FNC national sales director Charles Hurst said, “We believe these six individuals will bring valuable years of experience to our sales group. At FNC, we are constantly looking for ways to stay ahead of the curve, and we believe this group will do just that.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter