FNC adds new faces to sales team
Published: August 24,2009
Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has added six members to its sales team. FNC hired Chip Caldwell of Atlanta, Ga., and Chris Riley of Oxford as account executives. Lois Lovelady of Jackson and Richard Cross of Oxford join the company as account representatives. Brittany Severhill and Daniel Martin were both internally promoted to join the sales team as account representatives.
FNC national sales director Charles Hurst said, “We believe these six individuals will bring valuable years of experience to our sales group. At FNC, we are constantly looking for ways to stay ahead of the curve, and we believe this group will do just that.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending