FNC adds new faces to sales team
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has added six members to its sales team. FNC hired Chip Caldwell of Atlanta, Ga., and Chris Riley of Oxford as account executives. Lois Lovelady of Jackson and Richard Cross of Oxford join the company as account representatives. Brittany Severhill and Daniel Martin were both internally promoted to join the sales team as account representatives.
FNC national sales director Charles Hurst said, “We believe these six individuals will bring valuable years of experience to our sales group. At FNC, we are constantly looking for ways to stay ahead of the curve, and we believe this group will do just that.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute