FNC adds new faces to sales team
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. has added six members to its sales team. FNC hired Chip Caldwell of Atlanta, Ga., and Chris Riley of Oxford as account executives. Lois Lovelady of Jackson and Richard Cross of Oxford join the company as account representatives. Brittany Severhill and Daniel Martin were both internally promoted to join the sales team as account representatives.
FNC national sales director Charles Hurst said, “We believe these six individuals will bring valuable years of experience to our sales group. At FNC, we are constantly looking for ways to stay ahead of the curve, and we believe this group will do just that.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain