Hardy Reed staffers attend conference
Published: August 24,2009
Scott Reed, John C. Hardy and Ken Parkinson, Accredited Investment Fiduciary designees, from Hardy Reed Capital Advisors were among those attending the fifth-annual Fiduciary360 (fi360) National Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. Attendees at the conference were updated on numerous issues relating to fiduciary best practices including new approaches to asset allocation in the aftermath of the crisis, professional ethics, implementing a true fiduciary business model, marketing that model as a differentiator for their practices, behavioral economics, emerging trends, compliance issues, risk management, planning in mayhem and target date funds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager