Hardy Reed staffers attend conference
Published: August 24,2009
Scott Reed, John C. Hardy and Ken Parkinson, Accredited Investment Fiduciary designees, from Hardy Reed Capital Advisors were among those attending the fifth-annual Fiduciary360 (fi360) National Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. Attendees at the conference were updated on numerous issues relating to fiduciary best practices including new approaches to asset allocation in the aftermath of the crisis, professional ethics, implementing a true fiduciary business model, marketing that model as a differentiator for their practices, behavioral economics, emerging trends, compliance issues, risk management, planning in mayhem and target date funds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training