Hardy Reed staffers attend conference
Published: August 24,2009
Scott Reed, John C. Hardy and Ken Parkinson, Accredited Investment Fiduciary designees, from Hardy Reed Capital Advisors were among those attending the fifth-annual Fiduciary360 (fi360) National Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. Attendees at the conference were updated on numerous issues relating to fiduciary best practices including new approaches to asset allocation in the aftermath of the crisis, professional ethics, implementing a true fiduciary business model, marketing that model as a differentiator for their practices, behavioral economics, emerging trends, compliance issues, risk management, planning in mayhem and target date funds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs