Hardy Reed staffers attend conference
Published: August 24,2009
Scott Reed, John C. Hardy and Ken Parkinson, Accredited Investment Fiduciary designees, from Hardy Reed Capital Advisors were among those attending the fifth-annual Fiduciary360 (fi360) National Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. Attendees at the conference were updated on numerous issues relating to fiduciary best practices including new approaches to asset allocation in the aftermath of the crisis, professional ethics, implementing a true fiduciary business model, marketing that model as a differentiator for their practices, behavioral economics, emerging trends, compliance issues, risk management, planning in mayhem and target date funds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41