Hardy Reed staffers attend conference
Published: August 24,2009
Scott Reed, John C. Hardy and Ken Parkinson, Accredited Investment Fiduciary designees, from Hardy Reed Capital Advisors were among those attending the fifth-annual Fiduciary360 (fi360) National Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. Attendees at the conference were updated on numerous issues relating to fiduciary best practices including new approaches to asset allocation in the aftermath of the crisis, professional ethics, implementing a true fiduciary business model, marketing that model as a differentiator for their practices, behavioral economics, emerging trends, compliance issues, risk management, planning in mayhem and target date funds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand