Harville honored for care
Published: August 24,2009
Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto recently recognized Nicole Harville, a registered nurse, with the DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses. Harville was nominated by several patients who each said she went the extra mile to anticipate their needs, put them at ease in an overwhelming situation and was dedicated to providing quality, individualized care with a smile.
Each month, Baptist DeSoto’s nursing administrators accept nominations and select a nurse to receive the DAISY Award. At a presentation in front of the nurse’s colleagues, physicians, patients and visitors, the honoree receives a certificate and a sculpture called “A Healer’s Touch,” hand-carved by artists of the Shona Tribe in Africa.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO