Hughes earns LEED AP designation
Published: August 24,2009
Patricia Hughes, project coordinator for Broaddus & Associates in Gulfport, has earned the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional title (LEED AP). Hughes has more than 25 years of management experience, specializing in construction and real estate development. A licensed contractor and real estate broker in Mississippi, she has worked in design and construction of commercial, educational, and residential facilities in addition to related infrastructure.
With the firm, Hughes is involved in the $240-million Harrison County Utility Authority water/wastewater program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete