JH&H brings in two interns
Published: August 24,2009
Brad Stubblefield has joined JH&H Ltd. Architects/Planners/Interiors as an intern architect. Stubblefield is a native of Madison and recently graduated from Mississippi State University, receiving a bachelor of architecture degree in May. He has worked with JH&H as a summer intern for the past two years. During this time, Stubblefield has worked on projects such as First Baptist Church of Picayune, Pearl River County Office Building and Morrison Heights Baptist Church.
Adam Haver has also joined JH&H as an intern architect. Haver is a native of Raymond, and now lives in Flowood. He also graduated from Mississippi State University in May with a bachelor of architecture degree. Haver began working with JH&H as a summer intern in 2008. He has worked on projects such as Warren Hall Tougaloo Student Union and Pearl River County Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders