JH&H brings in two interns
Published: August 24,2009
Brad Stubblefield has joined JH&H Ltd. Architects/Planners/Interiors as an intern architect. Stubblefield is a native of Madison and recently graduated from Mississippi State University, receiving a bachelor of architecture degree in May. He has worked with JH&H as a summer intern for the past two years. During this time, Stubblefield has worked on projects such as First Baptist Church of Picayune, Pearl River County Office Building and Morrison Heights Baptist Church.
Adam Haver has also joined JH&H as an intern architect. Haver is a native of Raymond, and now lives in Flowood. He also graduated from Mississippi State University in May with a bachelor of architecture degree. Haver began working with JH&H as a summer intern in 2008. He has worked on projects such as Warren Hall Tougaloo Student Union and Pearl River County Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015