JH&H brings in two interns
Published: August 24,2009
Brad Stubblefield has joined JH&H Ltd. Architects/Planners/Interiors as an intern architect. Stubblefield is a native of Madison and recently graduated from Mississippi State University, receiving a bachelor of architecture degree in May. He has worked with JH&H as a summer intern for the past two years. During this time, Stubblefield has worked on projects such as First Baptist Church of Picayune, Pearl River County Office Building and Morrison Heights Baptist Church.
Adam Haver has also joined JH&H as an intern architect. Haver is a native of Raymond, and now lives in Flowood. He also graduated from Mississippi State University in May with a bachelor of architecture degree. Haver began working with JH&H as a summer intern in 2008. He has worked on projects such as Warren Hall Tougaloo Student Union and Pearl River County Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager