JH&H brings in two interns
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
Brad Stubblefield has joined JH&H Ltd. Architects/Planners/Interiors as an intern architect. Stubblefield is a native of Madison and recently graduated from Mississippi State University, receiving a bachelor of architecture degree in May. He has worked with JH&H as a summer intern for the past two years. During this time, Stubblefield has worked on projects such as First Baptist Church of Picayune, Pearl River County Office Building and Morrison Heights Baptist Church.
Adam Haver has also joined JH&H as an intern architect. Haver is a native of Raymond, and now lives in Flowood. He also graduated from Mississippi State University in May with a bachelor of architecture degree. Haver began working with JH&H as a summer intern in 2008. He has worked on projects such as Warren Hall Tougaloo Student Union and Pearl River County Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi