JH&H brings in two interns
Published: August 24,2009
Brad Stubblefield has joined JH&H Ltd. Architects/Planners/Interiors as an intern architect. Stubblefield is a native of Madison and recently graduated from Mississippi State University, receiving a bachelor of architecture degree in May. He has worked with JH&H as a summer intern for the past two years. During this time, Stubblefield has worked on projects such as First Baptist Church of Picayune, Pearl River County Office Building and Morrison Heights Baptist Church.
Adam Haver has also joined JH&H as an intern architect. Haver is a native of Raymond, and now lives in Flowood. He also graduated from Mississippi State University in May with a bachelor of architecture degree. Haver began working with JH&H as a summer intern in 2008. He has worked on projects such as Warren Hall Tougaloo Student Union and Pearl River County Office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending