Kyle returning to Jackson area
Jack Kyle, noted for his work in developing international art exhibitions in Jackson and Memphis, will assume a new role with the Ridgeland-based Fine Arts Institute of Mississippi Inc. Kyle has served as director of cultural development for The Area Development Partnership in Hattiesburg for the past three years.
In his association with the Fine Arts Institute of Mississippi, Kyle will pursue the development of two new major cultural projects in Mississippi, one in the visual arts and one in the performing arts.
Kyle is perhaps best known for his role as executive director of the Mississippi Commission for International Cultural Exchange Inc. in developing the 1996 Palaces of St. Petersburg: Russian Imperial Style Exhibition, the 1998 Splendors of Versailles Exhibition, the 2001 exhibition The Majesty of Spain: Royal Collections from the Museo del Prado & Patrimonio Nacional and The Glory of Baroque Dresden Exhibition in 2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years