Kyle returning to Jackson area
Jack Kyle, noted for his work in developing international art exhibitions in Jackson and Memphis, will assume a new role with the Ridgeland-based Fine Arts Institute of Mississippi Inc. Kyle has served as director of cultural development for The Area Development Partnership in Hattiesburg for the past three years.
In his association with the Fine Arts Institute of Mississippi, Kyle will pursue the development of two new major cultural projects in Mississippi, one in the visual arts and one in the performing arts.
Kyle is perhaps best known for his role as executive director of the Mississippi Commission for International Cultural Exchange Inc. in developing the 1996 Palaces of St. Petersburg: Russian Imperial Style Exhibition, the 1998 Splendors of Versailles Exhibition, the 2001 exhibition The Majesty of Spain: Royal Collections from the Museo del Prado & Patrimonio Nacional and The Glory of Baroque Dresden Exhibition in 2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act