Kyle returning to Jackson area
Jack Kyle, noted for his work in developing international art exhibitions in Jackson and Memphis, will assume a new role with the Ridgeland-based Fine Arts Institute of Mississippi Inc. Kyle has served as director of cultural development for The Area Development Partnership in Hattiesburg for the past three years.
In his association with the Fine Arts Institute of Mississippi, Kyle will pursue the development of two new major cultural projects in Mississippi, one in the visual arts and one in the performing arts.
Kyle is perhaps best known for his role as executive director of the Mississippi Commission for International Cultural Exchange Inc. in developing the 1996 Palaces of St. Petersburg: Russian Imperial Style Exhibition, the 1998 Splendors of Versailles Exhibition, the 2001 exhibition The Majesty of Spain: Royal Collections from the Museo del Prado & Patrimonio Nacional and The Glory of Baroque Dresden Exhibition in 2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery