Landry named quarter’s best
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected Evelyn Landry of Gulfport as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. As office manager of the Gulfport Project Office, Landry was nominated by her supervisors for demonstrating the highest standards of professionalism. She has worked for MDOT for 13 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years