Landry named quarter’s best
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected Evelyn Landry of Gulfport as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. As office manager of the Gulfport Project Office, Landry was nominated by her supervisors for demonstrating the highest standards of professionalism. She has worked for MDOT for 13 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey