Landry named quarter’s best
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected Evelyn Landry of Gulfport as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. As office manager of the Gulfport Project Office, Landry was nominated by her supervisors for demonstrating the highest standards of professionalism. She has worked for MDOT for 13 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination