Landry named quarter’s best
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected Evelyn Landry of Gulfport as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. As office manager of the Gulfport Project Office, Landry was nominated by her supervisors for demonstrating the highest standards of professionalism. She has worked for MDOT for 13 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well