MACE elects officers
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Association of Colleges and Employers has elected officers. They are: president — Lea Thomas (Trustmark Bank); vice president — Casey Cockrell (University of Mississippi); secretary/treasurer — Tonya Nations (Millsaps College); marketing/technology director — Hayley Taff (Mississippi College); employer director — David Scobey (US Army Corps of Engineers); four-year institution director — Mark McCloud (University of Mississippi); two-year institution director — Margarette Cole (Meridian Community College); and, past president — Brooke Meeks (Trustmark Bank).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal