MACE elects officers
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Association of Colleges and Employers has elected officers. They are: president — Lea Thomas (Trustmark Bank); vice president — Casey Cockrell (University of Mississippi); secretary/treasurer — Tonya Nations (Millsaps College); marketing/technology director — Hayley Taff (Mississippi College); employer director — David Scobey (US Army Corps of Engineers); four-year institution director — Mark McCloud (University of Mississippi); two-year institution director — Margarette Cole (Meridian Community College); and, past president — Brooke Meeks (Trustmark Bank).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years