MACE elects officers
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Association of Colleges and Employers has elected officers. They are: president — Lea Thomas (Trustmark Bank); vice president — Casey Cockrell (University of Mississippi); secretary/treasurer — Tonya Nations (Millsaps College); marketing/technology director — Hayley Taff (Mississippi College); employer director — David Scobey (US Army Corps of Engineers); four-year institution director — Mark McCloud (University of Mississippi); two-year institution director — Margarette Cole (Meridian Community College); and, past president — Brooke Meeks (Trustmark Bank).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years