MACE elects officers
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Association of Colleges and Employers has elected officers. They are: president — Lea Thomas (Trustmark Bank); vice president — Casey Cockrell (University of Mississippi); secretary/treasurer — Tonya Nations (Millsaps College); marketing/technology director — Hayley Taff (Mississippi College); employer director — David Scobey (US Army Corps of Engineers); four-year institution director — Mark McCloud (University of Mississippi); two-year institution director — Margarette Cole (Meridian Community College); and, past president — Brooke Meeks (Trustmark Bank).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image