MACE elects officers
Published: August 24,2009
The Mississippi Association of Colleges and Employers has elected officers. They are: president — Lea Thomas (Trustmark Bank); vice president — Casey Cockrell (University of Mississippi); secretary/treasurer — Tonya Nations (Millsaps College); marketing/technology director — Hayley Taff (Mississippi College); employer director — David Scobey (US Army Corps of Engineers); four-year institution director — Mark McCloud (University of Mississippi); two-year institution director — Margarette Cole (Meridian Community College); and, past president — Brooke Meeks (Trustmark Bank).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams