Security Credit teams with Rudy
OXFORD — Security Credit Services has partnered with Rudy Ruettiger, the former Notre Dame football who was featured in the movie “Rudy,” aimed at helping those in tough financial circumstances.
A dinner and speech was held earlier this month in Oxford at the Oxford University Club and in Atlanta at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead. Each night was limited to 250 participants. All of the attendees were presented an economic overview, and ways to resurrect consumers’ quality of life.
“We understand that each person has different circumstances. It is our responsibility to create options that can help eliminate their financial burden,” said William Alias Jr., president of Security Credit Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow