Security Credit teams with Rudy
OXFORD — Security Credit Services has partnered with Rudy Ruettiger, the former Notre Dame football who was featured in the movie “Rudy,” aimed at helping those in tough financial circumstances.
A dinner and speech was held earlier this month in Oxford at the Oxford University Club and in Atlanta at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead. Each night was limited to 250 participants. All of the attendees were presented an economic overview, and ways to resurrect consumers’ quality of life.
“We understand that each person has different circumstances. It is our responsibility to create options that can help eliminate their financial burden,” said William Alias Jr., president of Security Credit Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”