Security Credit teams with Rudy
OXFORD — Security Credit Services has partnered with Rudy Ruettiger, the former Notre Dame football who was featured in the movie “Rudy,” aimed at helping those in tough financial circumstances.
A dinner and speech was held earlier this month in Oxford at the Oxford University Club and in Atlanta at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead. Each night was limited to 250 participants. All of the attendees were presented an economic overview, and ways to resurrect consumers’ quality of life.
“We understand that each person has different circumstances. It is our responsibility to create options that can help eliminate their financial burden,” said William Alias Jr., president of Security Credit Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on