Security Credit teams with Rudy
OXFORD — Security Credit Services has partnered with Rudy Ruettiger, the former Notre Dame football who was featured in the movie “Rudy,” aimed at helping those in tough financial circumstances.
A dinner and speech was held earlier this month in Oxford at the Oxford University Club and in Atlanta at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead. Each night was limited to 250 participants. All of the attendees were presented an economic overview, and ways to resurrect consumers’ quality of life.
“We understand that each person has different circumstances. It is our responsibility to create options that can help eliminate their financial burden,” said William Alias Jr., president of Security Credit Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions