Security Credit teams with Rudy
OXFORD — Security Credit Services has partnered with Rudy Ruettiger, the former Notre Dame football who was featured in the movie “Rudy,” aimed at helping those in tough financial circumstances.
A dinner and speech was held earlier this month in Oxford at the Oxford University Club and in Atlanta at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead. Each night was limited to 250 participants. All of the attendees were presented an economic overview, and ways to resurrect consumers’ quality of life.
“We understand that each person has different circumstances. It is our responsibility to create options that can help eliminate their financial burden,” said William Alias Jr., president of Security Credit Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer