Success depends on fate of Jackson
by For the MBJ
Published: August 24,2009
Thanks to Ed Darling for his recent stories comparing Jackson’s downtown to that of Baton Rouge.
We need more people thinking that the downtown area is important.
Sure, Madison and Ridgeland are important to the grand scheme of things, but as soon as people realize that as goes Jackson, so goes the rest of the state, we will all benefit.
The Mississippi Business Journal has its act together and is reporting news important to the rest of the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy