Success depends on fate of Jackson
by For the MBJ
Published: August 24,2009
Thanks to Ed Darling for his recent stories comparing Jackson’s downtown to that of Baton Rouge.
We need more people thinking that the downtown area is important.
Sure, Madison and Ridgeland are important to the grand scheme of things, but as soon as people realize that as goes Jackson, so goes the rest of the state, we will all benefit.
The Mississippi Business Journal has its act together and is reporting news important to the rest of the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal