Success depends on fate of Jackson
by For the MBJ
Published: August 24,2009
Thanks to Ed Darling for his recent stories comparing Jackson’s downtown to that of Baton Rouge.
We need more people thinking that the downtown area is important.
Sure, Madison and Ridgeland are important to the grand scheme of things, but as soon as people realize that as goes Jackson, so goes the rest of the state, we will all benefit.
The Mississippi Business Journal has its act together and is reporting news important to the rest of the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015