Success depends on fate of Jackson
by For the MBJ
Published: August 24,2009
Thanks to Ed Darling for his recent stories comparing Jackson’s downtown to that of Baton Rouge.
We need more people thinking that the downtown area is important.
Sure, Madison and Ridgeland are important to the grand scheme of things, but as soon as people realize that as goes Jackson, so goes the rest of the state, we will all benefit.
The Mississippi Business Journal has its act together and is reporting news important to the rest of the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity