Suter new CEO of United Way chapter
United Way of South Mississippi announces the selection of Sue Donahue Suter as the new CEO of the organization. Suter most recently served as executive director at United Way of the Greater Seacoast in Portsmouth, N.H., where she raised over $40 million during her 12-year tenure. Her other United Way experiences include three years as director of United Way of America’s National Corporate Leadership program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant