Suter new CEO of United Way chapter
United Way of South Mississippi announces the selection of Sue Donahue Suter as the new CEO of the organization. Suter most recently served as executive director at United Way of the Greater Seacoast in Portsmouth, N.H., where she raised over $40 million during her 12-year tenure. Her other United Way experiences include three years as director of United Way of America’s National Corporate Leadership program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal