Suter new CEO of United Way chapter
United Way of South Mississippi announces the selection of Sue Donahue Suter as the new CEO of the organization. Suter most recently served as executive director at United Way of the Greater Seacoast in Portsmouth, N.H., where she raised over $40 million during her 12-year tenure. Her other United Way experiences include three years as director of United Way of America’s National Corporate Leadership program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist