Suter new CEO of United Way chapter
United Way of South Mississippi announces the selection of Sue Donahue Suter as the new CEO of the organization. Suter most recently served as executive director at United Way of the Greater Seacoast in Portsmouth, N.H., where she raised over $40 million during her 12-year tenure. Her other United Way experiences include three years as director of United Way of America’s National Corporate Leadership program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations