Suter new CEO of United Way chapter
United Way of South Mississippi announces the selection of Sue Donahue Suter as the new CEO of the organization. Suter most recently served as executive director at United Way of the Greater Seacoast in Portsmouth, N.H., where she raised over $40 million during her 12-year tenure. Her other United Way experiences include three years as director of United Way of America’s National Corporate Leadership program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody